Merry Christmas to all

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

110htlu.jpg

Thanks for being you!!

A very Happy Christmas to all FM's and a peaceful healthy 2015....

Happy Christmas shoppingtelly peeps. Counting my blessings right now and into 2015. Sending everyone a "cyberhug" xxx

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on his advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the summer solstice holiday practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wisher .
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal.

It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting.
It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.
The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
Best Regards (without prejudice)

Name withheld (Privacy Act).

Good health and peace to everyone, and Merry Christmas to all those that are celebrating. Special thoughts to those, like myself, who will be working all over the Christmas period keeping essential services going. Enjoy whatever time off you have xx

Still not wrapped all the pressies ! Must get them done by 11am as I'm off to deliver then and have lunch. Another panic looming for Boxing Day - 7 family members and potentially their 4 dogs visiting. I'm useless at hosting, always feel they'd rather be elsewhere ! I love seeing the dogs and my 1 year old great nephew.

Ho hum, I much prefer the run up than the actual days !! Does this make me a bah humbug ?

Still not wrapped all the pressies ! Must get them done by 11am as I'm off to deliver then and have lunch. Another panic looming for Boxing Day - 7 family members and potentially their 4 dogs visiting. I'm useless at hosting, always feel they'd rather be elsewhere ! I love seeing the dogs and my 1 year old great nephew.

Ho hum, I much prefer the run up than the actual days !! Does this make me a bah humbug ?

lol Your post made me smile cos I`m in the same boat today. I`ve got 8 people and 3 dogs visiting for Christmas dinner but I`ve decided to say sod it and they`ll either eat what they`re given or not.

I am exactly the same!! We treat it as just another day really. Christmas dinner is just like a bigger Sunday roast, and we feel less guilty about picking at the chocs between meals!! We're doing pulled pork this year. It's been in since 8.30 - another hour and a half to go. I am bored already and am even contemplating sale shopping tomorrow! I have never been shopping on Boxing Day before, but I need new trainers and a friend is desperate to escape the family mayhem - why not eh?! Christmas Eve is the best for me, then I enjoy dinner and a snooze on the sofa in the afternoon. That's my Christmas! Oh and I am looking forward to Call the Midwife and Downton tonight. There's too much pressure to 'enjoy' a traditional xmas - don't give into it I say! Have a nice day all, whatever you're doing or celebrating/not celebrating :mysmilie_3:

I am bored already and am even contemplating sale shopping tomorrow! I have never been shopping on Boxing Day before, but I need new trainers and a friend is desperate to escape the family mayhem - why not eh?
I've already had a look on the internet for some sale items and it looks like I'm not the only one as some of the things I fancied have sold out. I don't think I will brave the dreaded high street but I suppose really there's nothing I definitely want and there's no point in spending for the sake of it.

I hope everyone is having a good day however you're spending it.

Christmas is proving to be OK. Sunlight streaming through the window. Beautiful clear blue sky. Watching the birds in the tree outside. There is a great feeling of peace. I may be alone but I'm not unhappy with it. It's all ok. Everything is quite peaceful.

Christmas is proving to be OK. Sunlight streaming through the window. Beautiful clear blue sky. Watching the birds in the tree outside. There is a great feeling of peace. I may be alone but I'm not unhappy with it. It's all ok. Everything is quite peaceful.

Take it easy there Julius, I almost thought you were going to crack a smile - :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back