Men presenting fashion (clothes) shows NO NO NO !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Its bad enough listening to some of the women spouting the same old same old ...we can quote it verbatim but listening to a man telling us what and how to wear it just isn`t right!!....and listening to Simon Biagi talking over Kim takes some doing but he doesn`t shut up until he`s said all he intended to ...as though he`s been programed!!!

It's the 21st century: men have just as much a right as women to waffle on about Kim & Co.

Otherwise you'll have shows for "female presenters only" and maybe even shows that can only be done by "male presenters only": that can't be right, can it?

If women want the right to be treated the same as men, then part of that has to include having Simon *My clothes are made from sheets" Biagi telling you to buy poly/acrylic horrors :nod:

Besides, if men in the fashion world puts you off, then I guess you're against Alexander McQueen, Karl Lagerfeld, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Versace (him, not Janice from The Muppets), Dolce & Gabbana, Lacroix and Dior? :wonder:

Last edited:
we have men telling us how and what to wear all the time don't we?

lennie, george, antthony, dennis, simon..........glen

*ducking*

May be the men are paving the way presenting ...... before they start wearing the clothes to show them off!:wink:

Well, if the CONSIDERABLE speculation re. a certain Mr Brooks is true... :mysmilie_845:

I actually would like a new male resident beauty expert,why not ,nearly every cosmetic counter I visit has a male working on them,I was recently helped in Sace NK by a lovely young man who knew all about the products,I may be biased as I prefer a man to do my hair as well.
Lynn

Am I right that most fashion designers are men?

Also, have you forgotten that a man (Charlie???) presented the pelvic floor exerciser, although he was not actually able to demonstrate it himself.

Also, have you forgotten that a man (Charlie???) presented the pelvic florr exerciser, although he was not actually able to demonstrate it himself.

Well, he would have found it difficult to talk with his mouth full :nod:

Also, have you forgotten that a man (Charlie???) presented the pelvic floor exerciser, although he was not actually able to demonstrate it himself.

I'm surprised he even knew where a pelvic floor was....

It's not the gender of the presenter that matters, it's the way they present it. Brooks and Biagi doing the "we love this" and "our skirt lengths this season" thing is puke-making. I think with Brooks it's the fact that he's a complete corporate bimbo and just plays the part he's seen played by his female colleagues. He isn't clever enough to put a male spin on it. With Biagi it's his ego, he thinks he knows more about everything than anyone.

The women do not do this when presenting Products which are typically geared towards men, they let the guest do the necessaries. If the male presenters would do the same it would work.as it stands it doesn't.

Latest posts

Back