men doing fashion have qvc towers gone mad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
i have had a lovely afternoon watching the fashion shows with the men. they have given a totally different slant on the fashion. i loved the way that glen cambell,dale and anthony all done spendidly in their florid and sometimes torrid descriptions of the dreamkeepers collection. would love to see them presenting the makeup with alison...
also anthony was on with a male crafter i am liking watching qvc very much today. its a pity the real eye candy charlie was not on. shame!!!!

Last edited:
I was well happy watching Anthony doing the fashion - I think he's scrummy lol...

I was well happy watching Anthony doing the fashion - I think he's scrummy lol...

Anthony is one of my favourites too. I enjoyed watching him doing the craft show today and his presentations of the keyboard TSV yesterday were really entertaining.

Did you see on Friday night when he was doing the presentation of the TV with Nick Alsbury? - Nick was flicking through the TV channels and accidentally stopped on Ideal World, cue lots of Anthony desperately trying to cover up the phone numbers/website details and products on the screen. Was very funny.

Did you see on Friday night when he was doing the presentation of the TV with Nick Alsbury? - Nick was flicking through the TV channels and accidentally stopped on Ideal World, cue lots of Anthony desperately trying to cover up the phone numbers/website details and products on the screen. Was very funny.

Managed to catch that too - did have a good laugh :D