Memory Foam Knee cushions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

grovesy

Registered Shopper
Whilst looking at the website the other day I came across these, has anyone tried them?

Already got some kneepads............:WHISTLE: :RUNAWAY: :pPC:

What are you lot like? :D

I have something very similar, without which I would not be able to get some relief from the pain in my knees when go to sleep. If you have arthritis they are a great help.

Sue

I have something very similar, without which I would not be able to get some relief from the pain in my knees when go to sleep. If you have arthritis they are a great help.

Sue

Thank you Sue, I have seen one cheaper in Tchibo, it had sold out when I decided to get one. These were two in memory foam, I have Arthritis in one knee and thought it was maybe worth a try,but thought I would ask on here first.
Nice to see you back Sue.

Sue

Hey Hi , thanQ Granny Sue..

I have only just seen this post .. and thanQ soooooooo much, I would not have seen this item otherwise ..

I checked it out on QVC website .. it is soooo much what my mum needs.. very excited, she has had a knee replacement, and a hip replacement all in a short period of time and suffers from arthritis . this product looks like a gift from heaven for her .. up till now she uses pillows which don't work well .. this product looks great for her ..

there's more......

I also suffer from Sciatica so have got this item for myself too .. just what my Chiropractor recommend :)

Memory foam knee cushions :D but i see the two Sue's have already got the jokes in good girls :snog:

Well I ordered them and they came to-day, I was suprised that they are connected to each other, but it is a good idea. They also came in a nice strudy bag a bit like when you buy a comforter.
I look forward to trying them.

Latest posts

Back