Meet The Beauty Experts TSV 10/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe it's a new and improved contraption to promote hair growth/communicate with aliens????

Could be you'll meet one like these:

Attachments

• images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 94
  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 131
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 2017-02-14-13-51-03-1073839308.jpeg
    2017-02-14-13-51-03-1073839308.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 105
Any news on this yet? Was looking to buy something from Studio 10 but will hold fire if going to be included in a TSV.

Any news on this yet? Was looking to buy something from Studio 10 but will hold fire if going to be included in a TSV.

I was thinking about trying the brow pencils so will hold off as well in the hope there might be one in the tsv.

Will probably want to try this. Hoping it's a brow and a lip pencil. I switch about which makeup brands I use all the time as I get bored and am always striving for perfection LOL. Loving using perricone no foundation serum at the moment looks natural and feels so nice to wear.

I have watched some presentations on Studio 10 and the foundation seems to accentuate every line (especially on the guest) and it looks shiny too.
I have their double ended pencil teal and green, and there’s a video of it on Q, the guest says and emphasises how it stays put on all day, no it doesn’t, it doesn’t even set and smudges at any point you touch it.

I have watched some presentations on Studio 10 and the foundation seems to accentuate every line (especially on the guest) and it looks shiny too.

Whilst I agree with you that the foundation looks shiny, I am tempted to give the tsv a go. I have used their concealer palette in the past and liked it. The only other item I have is their contour, blush and highlight palette which is really excellent. The contour is not the usual bronzer but cool toned and creates more of a shadow which - once you get used to it - is very natural looking. I struggle with cream blushes but the one in this palette is terrific. Extremely pigmented so a TINY bit goes a long way and blends beautifully if you do go overboard. It is the only blush I have ever found to give an actual flush of colour which is very 'youthifying' as I have often heard C Huntley say! The highlight is one of my absolute favourites, a wonderful, warm, golden glow.

Whilst I agree with you that the foundation looks shiny, I am tempted to give the tsv a go. I have used their concealer palette in the past and liked it. The only other item I have is their contour, blush and highlight palette which is really excellent. The contour is not the usual bronzer but cool toned and creates more of a shadow which - once you get used to it - is very natural looking. I struggle with cream blushes but the one in this palette is terrific. Extremely pigmented so a TINY bit goes a long way and blends beautifully if you do go overboard. It is the only blush I have ever found to give an actual flush of colour which is very 'youthifying' as I have often heard C Huntley say! The highlight is one of my absolute favourites, a wonderful, warm, golden glow.

Yes I have the contour palette but got it from M&S in the sale and it is very good. I quite like the look of the TSV but a bit annoyed for once the foundation brush is not included as I want that one damn. Depends on the price if I get it as do not really need it.

Depends on the price if I get it as do not really need it.

Depends on price for me too - anyone prepared to guess? I am convincing myself I need it as I am on the lookout for an easily transportable foundation to replace BnB which I no longer use. Like the inclusion of the darker foundation shade which could be useful. I would also prefer the brush to the serum but loving the pencils - never have enough brow and lip pencils.

Depends on price for me too - anyone prepared to guess? I am convincing myself I need it as I am on the lookout for an easily transportable foundation to replace BnB which I no longer use. Like the inclusion of the darker foundation shade which could be useful. I would also prefer the brush to the serum but loving the pencils - never have enough brow and lip pencils.

£42 plus pnp?

Just been on Qcut, price at the moment £44.98 + £3.95 (read £49 or to round it up £50 all in)

Latest posts

Back