Meesh Hope / Mrs Overall

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
she's presenting a range of "tops" in patterns that i used to see on my mum's overalls, as she called them. brightly pattered over-shirts that buttoned up the front. she'd wear for the cooking and cleaning, and pretty much everything else. in fact if she was in the house she had one on! usually with with big flowers on them.

is this michelle's new range of utility wear? you surely wouldnt be seen dead in public in them...?

Be good for baby sitting - cover a multitude ! Or gardening, as long as the bees didn't get confused ....

On the other hand, might give the child nightmares so you couldn't put your feet up in front of QVC.

Jesus Burlz it would be a brave woman who would attempt to cook in THAT :puke::puke:

You'd be at high risk of 3rd degree burns if all that nylon came within a whisper of a flame :sweat::sweat::sweat:

Missed Hope can talk all she likes - I don't like your clothes!

Nothing personal, just not my cup of tea.

Dead in public, wearing them BB? I would not be seen dead in my coffin wearing them either. (i will be wearing my Arsenal jersey!!)

Poor Kathy was wearing one of her tunics on the Morning Show and it did nothing for her, showed up her rather large tummy, which I can sympathise with as i have one too. I was amused when i caught a bit of a later MH show with Claire. I have mentioned before on here that the two of them remind me of a pair of bookends, sitting each side of the clothes! Its probably the hair.

she's presenting a range of "tops" in patterns that i used to see on my mum's overalls, as she called them. brightly pattered over-shirts that buttoned up the front. she'd wear for the cooking and cleaning, and pretty much everything else. in fact if she was in the house she had one on! usually with with big flowers on them.

is this michelle's new range of utility wear? you surely wouldnt be seen dead in public in them...?

I'm really showing my age here, but I remember some of my teachers at primary school wearing very similar overalls and that was 55 years ago. Perhaps MH is going for the "vintage" look- and that's the polite version of what I really think.

i saw parts of her shows with cathy, claire and charlie and i was astounded at the bragging in all three - "this WILL sell out" over and over. followed by continuous bragging anout how wonderful all her "designer touches" were.

i was so flabbergated with how rude she was to charlie that i actually watched most of the hour as i just couldn't believe it. when he said he'd been there 12 years, she said "yes and you're getting better - you're learning". well....he may not be my favourite presenter but what a !"£$%^&* cheek! she then proceeded to quiz him in a very patronising way - "now what do we call this charlie? what do we call that? oh, you've been listening. you didn't used to".

i haven't seen any of her shows for years as i hate her stuff but had to stay in to wait for a delivery today and she has to now be the most rude obnoxious full of herself guest i have ever seen - and over the sort of tat no-one would be seen dead in.

I can't believe women pay over £20 for what is effectively a vest, and that and more for some netting masquerading as clothes. :taphead:

Michele Hope? Hopeless, more like. That woman wouldn't know good taste if it came up and hit her in the eye! Pretty much ALL of her clothes are horrible in some way, the fabrics, the prints, the styles. What never ceases to amaze me is the colours she insists on using, not only that, it's they way she mixes them..."Look Luv.. acid green, yellow and purple is not a good combo....even less so when indiscriminately daubed with blobs leopard print and/or swirls! and embellished with sequins, and bits of lace tacked on.

'Chelle.....you look like you stepped off the page of readers wives in the 70's!!!!

Did you see the OTO which was a poly vest for under a tenner and then Barbie said what a bargain, they should be about £20 - in fact when they come back they will be nearer £27! She doesn't get it does she?:grin:

Granny Barbie's gone up in my estimation, then :nod:

:smirk:

awwwwwww....there's never any excuse for blatant uncalled for rudeness in my view. i'd have been just as indignant if it had been directed at my personal "have to turn off" presenter. the woman's an ego maniac. she didn't used to be like that - when she was first on, she was really nervous.

I'd hate to work for her. Bet she's an awful boss.

I'll bet she's never anywhere near the place.
In between riding her horse (which according to the adverts she did last year, she does every day), and her obvious regular surgical procedures, she just doesn't have the time to turn up. We're very lucky she bothers coming to QVC Towers once or twice a month!!

she's had surgery? blimey - i hate to think what she'd look like without then.

i seem to remember her saying years ago that dear daughter was her second in command in the business.

I had a feeling that was meant to be flirtatious banter. Give him his due, he does his best to play along but the chemistry just aint there.
i saw parts of her shows with cathy, claire and charlie and i was astounded at the bragging in all three - "this WILL sell out" over and over. followed by continuous bragging anout how wonderful all her "designer touches" were.

i was so flabbergated with how rude she was to charlie that i actually watched most of the hour as i just couldn't believe it. when he said he'd been there 12 years, she said "yes and you're getting better - you're learning". well....he may not be my favourite presenter but what a !"£$%^&* cheek! she then proceeded to quiz him in a very patronising way - "now what do we call this charlie? what do we call that? oh, you've been listening. you didn't used to".

i haven't seen any of her shows for years as i hate her stuff but had to stay in to wait for a delivery today and she has to now be the most rude obnoxious full of herself guest i have ever seen - and over the sort of tat no-one would be seen dead in.

Latest posts

Back