Meddlesome. Finally gone off rocker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
she opened the show with some screechy rant about "welcome to the royal kingdom of princess unitedness.... *giggle*"

WTF?

to quote jill franks... like HELLO?????

even Dawbags (still sporting her hair slide from Zumba which a couple of people have no doubt told her look looks good) looked bemused.

Kim is one step away from Suarti... lots coming out of the gob but none of it makes any sense. Cordelia (Adolph) is modelling with a face like a smacked arse. All i can say is thank god for Goody bringing something akin to fabulousness to the proceedings (not easy with a smorgasbord of polyester to deal with).

I have no idea if kim's stuff is any good, it looks no better or worse than the rest of the crap QVC sell in the name of fashion, but the woman herself is off. the. scale. and not in a good way.

Is there a possibility she had a glass of vino with lunch or dinner....She seems to be holding herself up on the seat...and she seems to be talking more gibberish than normal!

glad its not just me...

i suspect a large amount of coke has been consumed. diet coke of course.... that caffeine will get you every time :rolleyes:

but loved loved loved her telling julia that she looked quite nice *snigger

''quite nice?'' hands on hips ''quite nice?''

cue inane giggle (and from me)

I watched a bit of a K & Co show yesterday evening and a particularly hideous pair of shorts made even Goody look like she's got a spare tyre . Her 'tummy area' is like an ironing board so if she's got imperfections showing, then God help the rest of us.

I too thought Kim looked p*ssed. She was plastered in makeup, perhaps in an effort to disguise her dilated pupils. Her eyes were certainly not right.

As a huge fan of her more sober garments, I really can't listen to her drivel. I know what suits me and I am no supermodel so seeing the clothes on tall, willowy folk is no great advantage. Hence, I tend not to watch, but order direct from Canada (so much cheaper) or from the QVC website.
Yesterday, however, I decided to tune in to one of the shows and was aghast. She has always been somewhat manic but she is 10 times worse than she used to be and that giggle would drive a saint mad.
She has always been enthusiastic about her product, as all vendors should be, but I think she has exceeded all boundaries now.She has slightly redeemed herself by her "quite nice" remark but I couldn't possibly sit through another of her shows in the hopes of another putdown.
Goody, as ever, was stunning and totally professional, despite being reminded at every opportunity, that she was wearing the 'medium', while Cordelia wore the 'Small'. She is fab and manages to look dignified whatever she wears....

Now that's what gets me about Kim's clothes ... if Goody needs the chuffing medium what hope is there for the rest of us to get our spare tyres and ample backsides (I speak for myself really) into the clothes??

I have one of her dresses. A crepe shift dress which is fab but I have to have the bliddy 3xl and I'm really an 18 with ample boobs. But anyone bigger than couldn't get a flattering fit if they wanted too despite all this stretching and pinging of waistlines that goes on.

And as you say if Goody looks pants in it I've no chance. Not that I was even vaguely planning on buying the shorts you understand.

oh my goodness, I'm just watching the morning show and she's (tried) explaining something about a dress - I couldn't even work out what she said - I really can't listen to her when she's on - amazing (not in a good way at all :wonder: Wonder what she had for brekky!!!

The OPI women seem dull in comparison - but I do like them!

I could do with cheering up, is she on now?

I've seen her slithering off the stool with abject glee before - she did look like she'd either consumed a few G and T's or sniffed something I have never had the guts to try! :grin:

Maybe I should....

I could do with cheering up, is she on now?

I've seen her slithering off the stool with abject glee before - she did look like she'd either consumed a few G and T's or sniffed something I have never had the guts to try! :grin:

Maybe I should....

Maybe we all should! :mysmilie_459:

This woman always acts as if she's on crack! Although she seems a little calmer today..

she's starting to make Charlie Sheen look shy and retiring. I caught a glimpse\earful of a show last night and was aghast at a pair of cropped trousers that were at a level of hideousness that was a new low even for QVC "fashion". This garment was a little under fifty quid and I think it was over four quid to have the monstrosity sent to anyone deluded enough to buy it. They have stuff like that on my local market and should you wish to be a total laughing stock it will set you back around a tenner!

there's a colour she's doing this time in the "trouser department" that i cant even put into a colour category. ok i know its not blue, green, black or white but after that i wouldnt know how to describe it. its like summat from another world. :sweat:

Stand by your telly's she's on next, wonder if she's dried out tonight. Never has football been so appealing ....

OMG she's on now and I've never seen her so hyper. She sounds like she has inhaled the helium from fifty balloons. Her eyes are a bit weird too - rolling about if you know what I mean. And the garbage she is spouting - can anyone tell me why a bog-standard round neck cardigan is 'Chanel-esque'? I love Chanel (although I can't afford it!) and I'm pretty sure they don't sell that slinky crap in their Bond Street store. The cardigan was more like the tacky market tat they sell for 5 Euros in Italian country markets.

i am serious here but i dont think she can help it and may have special needs ...but she must be a millionaire now so good luck to her.

i dont think i could present with her as i would not be able to keep a straight face.

"One size up one size down", "a top is not just a top", "get in the let's go dancing mood", "a swing attitude", "we're all little dolls"
Sarah Burton (or whatever her name is) and other exclusive designers must quake in their boots.

Latest posts

Back