Meddlesome. Finally gone off rocker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there's a colour she's doing this time in the "trouser department" that i cant even put into a colour category. ok i know its not blue, green, black or white but after that i wouldnt know how to describe it. its like summat from another world. :sweat:

I think Kim is like summat from another world !! Certainly don't know what bliddy planet she's on. :taphead: :taphead: :taphead:

glad its not just me...

i suspect a large amount of coke has been consumed. diet coke of course.... that caffeine will get you every time :rolleyes:

Kimfrommontrealincanada is rather... jittery in the 8pm show tonight.

I wonder if she's taken a little something to "wake her up".

As it were.

Would explain a lot. :wonder:

OM fecking god she's certainly worse than she normally is and that's saying something. And as for some of the prints :puke::puke:and the prices:bandit:

Maybe she uses the same dressing room as Joan Rivers and has been rooting through her drawers - in a manner of speaking......:tongue::giggle::giggle:

yes. i think we are on the same page HC

Diet Coke, of course

Well, being on the old "Colombian marching powder" might also explain a few of the Gawd-awful prints Kimfrommontrealincanada has decided to dup on us (sorry, I mean "grace us with". Of course...).

Not all of them. But a few. :devil:

maybe the fact that she always does about 1,000 shows when she "graces" us with her prescence account for her possibly needing a little lift to keep her going. I always thought she was on crack hence the high pitched wheezy voice caused by inhaling the smoke. Innane gabbling and grandiose thoughts also a sympton!!

Just catching a glimpse of her now on the 2.00 pm show with JF...still talking without taking a breath and giggling like a demented idiot. Also £41.62 plus £3.95 p & p for a pair of elasticated trousers that don't even do the slim and tall models any favours....WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT *MAJOR RIP OFF*

Latest posts

Back