Max Wall reincarnated

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think she needs to go to Specsavers, cos what she sees is certainly not what others see. Maybe the mirror in her dressing room has broken and she just thinks she looks fab, or maybe nobody at QVC has the balls to tell her the truth (lol).

Tbh, I don't think the weight loss suits her, she looked so much better and younger with a bit of meat on her bones:call:

I agree Rozzy, she looked much younger and healthier when she was porky. The current tangled mess of hair doesn't help her image either. Her hair looked far better shorter and straighter à la the photo on the QVC homepage and although that pic must at least 10 years old it does show her hair looks much better in that style imho.

I agree Rozzy, she looked much younger and healthier when she was porky. The current tangled mess of hair doesn't help her image either. Her hair looked far better shorter and straighter à la the photo on the QVC homepage and although that pic must at least 10 years old it does show her hair looks much better in that style imho.

I agree, I loved her hair when it was around shoulder length and straightened. I thought when she had it straightened for an Ojon show a few months ago she looked fab too. Obviously, I'm not saying she should straighten her hair all the time, because it does compromise the condition, but sometimes she looks like she's been dragged through a hedge backwards with those wayward curls.

Latest posts

Back