Mavereen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you Ellaaaaa, that observation is rarely mentioned.

I am fed up with constantly reading in magazines as to how dieters have lost x amount of pounds and stones, and at their heaviest are ALWAYS a size 22. I am 5'7 and between a 20/22 and yet don't look anything like the overweighters portrayed in these articles. Then it turns out these dieters are anything between 5' and 5'4. I have been told many times that...... "you can't possibly be a size 22"...... So I do believe height and body proportions count for something. I am blessed with slender legs, but have a broad back and wide hip bones - plus a bit of weight around the tummy. Certainly not obese, but nevertheless a size 22 in most jackets and tops.

I find the rolling eyes and the accent a distraction but I must say she looks well in the Kipling show, that dress really suits her and she seems very trim. Still not a fan, sorry.

Now I know that this is going to sound daft BUT Wolverine reminds me of Carmel for some reason. I think that it is the constant blinking.....a bit like a ventriloquist's dummy. She talks more rubbish than JF but is looking very pretty right now; lovely cheek bones since she has lost weight.

Marverine has improved lately but I don't think she's as awful as Jill Franks or Flinty or Charlie or clare Sutton , so ill give her a pass. Saw her on a very old episode of Johnathan Creek over the weekend she had a dreadful frock on an a horrid Brummie accent that made her sound like she had a learning disability although there was none of the gurning and eye rolling evident in her early Q days.

Latest posts

Back