Massive mark downs on Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pebbles

ShoppingTelly Supporter
If like me you were gutted when QVC stopped selling Decleor, then Decleor stopped selling in the UK completely, I think like me you'll enjoy this.
Direct Cosmetics & Cosmetify are currently selling lots of Decleor at huge discounts.

Amazon have got some discounted Decleor products currently too.

I found a voucher code online & got another 10% off with Direct Cosmetics.

I could not believe the price of this. A 15ml tube of their "Rosy Magnolia Blank" cream for £1 ! I had to keep checking that I hadn't misread it. I remember what this cream cost me in the past.

Obviously it's only so cheap because it's the end of an era, which makes me sad. But at least I got the chance to stock up before Decleor is gone completely.

There's so many unbelievably great Decleor buys currently all still available on: https://www.directcosmetics.com/search/decleor

This was another I thought was exceptionally marked down.

Enjoy!

A friend wanted to order the 15ml tubes of Decleor's Rosy White Magnolia/ Magnolia Blanc cream for £1 each yesterday evening & noticed that the price has increased to £2.99 on both the Direct Cosmetics & Cosmetify websites.

So unfortunately it looks like the £1 per tube for this was a limited offer. It may go down in price again at some point, who knows.

Last edited:
I was hoping Prolagene gel might be there as it is the only Decleor product I use now, but no such luck. I did see a supersize on Amazon for £150 though!! 😮 I think I shall be switching to Superdrug for my daytime eye creams. Is the general view that Decleor will be closed down? What a way to ruin a brand! I used to love it, ☹️.

I was hoping Prolagene gel might be there as it is the only Decleor product I use now, but no such luck. I did see a supersize on Amazon for £150 though!! 😮 I think I shall be switching to Superdrug for my daytime eye creams. Is the general view that Decleor will be closed down? What a way to ruin a brand! I used to love it, ☹️.
I used to go on a coach day trip to France, mainly for cigarettes in those days…. But also stocked up on Decleor oils and Clarins cleanser and Toner in the French pharmacy.

Yes L'Oréal have shut Decleor down.

There are sites that suggest alternatives for expensive brands like Decleor, but none seems to have any suggestions for the Prolagene Gel, which is obviously quite a unique product.

I bought a trio of 400ml tubes of the stuff back at the end of 2020 and I’m still getting through it. Probably past its best but it looks and smells just fine so I’ll carry on for now. I bet the one for £150 on Amazon is just as old.

Yes, I used to buy the 400mls Prolagene from Escentual when they had the 25% off, just recently opened the last one I bought. I only use it on my neck under neck cream. Remember trying under my eye cream as suggested by Fiona back in the day. But I found it too drying.

I've just had a look for prolagene gel and this is the cheapest I've seen online by quite a lot. Great find Marina.

I have a 400ml that came with a TSV that I opened a few months back. I didn't know what I would use it for, so it's just been sat there on the shelf.

Having read everyone's posts here I thought I'd show it some love & give it another try & use it properly this time.

Just put some on my neck & around my outer & under eye area on dry, not damp skin this time before moisturiser & WOW It feels so refreshing & lifting! I love Decleor's Plum Eye Cream for the same effect around my eyes. But that's 15ml for about £20 now & my Prolagene gel is 400ml. I've got lots of great face & neck moisturisers I can use over the top of the Prolagene so happy days. Thanks everyone.

I notice that a few Decleor items have now sold out on Direct Cosmetics & Cosmetify. They've still got some great value buys though.

Including this from Direct Cosmetics. 50ml cleansing mousse for £1. I've never tried it but it's got top reviews, so I bought a few tubes. At £1 each I can splash out & try it.

The only other cleansing mousses from Decleor I saw were just under £6 to £9.95 for 50ml.

I'm guessing because their ingredients were quality & premium. It wasn't economical for them to use them. Same effects with cheaper ingredients from other companies

I Have one 400ml left of prolagene, I use it on burns, scars as well as eyes and neck.

The product I miss the most from Decleor is the Aroma Solutions Eye Serum. Fiona used to say you should use it for a month, then have a month off, however latterly she said to use it all the time and I did but it was discontinued. I got a few from EBay and some are still selling it but they must be so old now!

Yes L'Oréal have shut Decleor down.
What a bummer! It was such a lovely range in its glory years. Although Fiona was a bit of a Marmite BA I enjoyed her shows and always bought the Q TSVs etc. I would even buy Hydrafloral at a store if I ran out. I also really liked the aromessences, but was less keen on the night balms which didn’t last me anywhere near as long as we were told. I prefer a night cream.

I have just started my last 400ml Prolagene so think I will just finish that and then move to a DHS cheapo rather than buying a new one now and having it in the stash for ages before needing it. Luckily I get on with Superdrug Vitamin E eye cream, and it is a real bargain at, IIRC, £4 and sometimes on offer if you get 2.

night balms which didn’t last me anywhere near as long as we were told. I prefer a night cream.

I agree. The night balm pots were only 15g. No matter how sparingly I used them, they never lasted me as long as was claimed either. Lovely to use though. I used to buy the 100g salon size pots from Ebay & Amazon when they were a good price.

Thankfully I've still got a couple of them unused. I don't use it every night, but it's perfect for a skin moisture boost a couple of times a week. I've never found anything else quite like it. The closest was a rose petal balm by Skinn Ideal World used to sell years ago.

I was shocked & sad when I found out Decleor were closing down. To me it's a brand that I thought would be around forever. Growing up I remember seeing their beautiful bright stands in House of Fraser & Selfridges etc. When I was a child I thought the ladies buying there were so glamorous & wealthy. I used to have a good sniff of the oils & my Mum would tell me to hurry up & stop dordling. Seeing their sunshine yellow oils on display seemed magical to me. A world away from just a bar of Imperial Leather or Shield soap & if i was lucky Camay for total "skincare" & cleansing lol.

I had a Google thinking perhaps Decleor was still sold in France? No.

It mentioned the brand Matis which has been around for 80 years. Now, I remember buying an eye mask from this brand.

I bought some Matis creams from allbeauty at a ridiculously cheap price, and liked them. However, I think they were there as a result of a rebrand because the prices have shot up and the ones I used seemed to disappear. So I doubt I’ll be buying again.

Latest posts

Back