Marv try a little research.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Not a favourite of mine, no feelings one way or another, but I just switched over to see which show was on. Marv was reading all of the details from the blue card, overtly. At least try and be a bit inconspicuous about it. It made me think that, far from being a one off, she does this all the time. Does she have a bad memory? Can she not read the details when the camera isn't on her, and relay them to us a couple of seconds later?

She does actually seem like a lovely lady and I can imagine her in my circle of friends but she does suck as a qvc presenter. Have you noticed how she speaks incredibly slowly to fill in time in a nasal tone. She comes out with all sorts of irrelevant random words in a fake enthusiastic manner.

Now I know they all do that but she is very poor at acting and pulling it off. She needs to go back to her old job which it sounds like she was much more suited to.

I wouldn't care if they all read it of cards as long as they got it right. I am fed up with wrong colours, wrong sizes and no notion if the graphics match the item.

IMO it could only be an improvement. I want fact and figures not inane facts about their kids, cruises,books, animals and Uncle Tom Cobly and all.

Marvarine makes for probably the most uncomfortable viewing because she seems uncomfortable in herself. I don't think it's the job for her, either.

She is hopeless - just like Jaquie Joseph on Create and Craft, sounds insincere, seems very uncomfortable.Not in the right jobs either of them.

My fav presenter of them all doesn't even work for Q - she's on the rival IW, its Loen ! if ever there was a natural comedienne its her, and is a delight to watch despite the cruddy products !

Latest posts

Back