Martha Stewart TSV Wed 10th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember seeing her on Apprentice USA when she took over from Mr Trump

she did not took over from Trump she was given a spin off series in 2007. Dd not do all that well and died after the first season. She was chosen as she was the first self made billionaire woman

Last edited:
I saw the apprentice series that MS did, I quite liked her. The contestants didn't seem all that though-I think Trump got the best ones and she got the left overs!

Her tax issues aside - her cookery books, craft projects, tv shows (in the US) and magazines are very popular and very good. I'm a big fan of her stuff. Her pumpkin pie recipe is the simplest thing ever and the most gorgeous tasting!

Her tax issues aside - her cookery books, craft projects, tv shows (in the US) and magazines are very popular and very good. I'm a big fan of her stuff. Her pumpkin pie recipe is the simplest thing ever and the most gorgeous tasting!

Oh, I love pumpkin pie!! I am almost tempted to ask for the recipe, but I suspect it might be incompatible with my weight watchers regime...:mysmilie_61:
The item number for the MS TSV is 589020 if anyone is interested, and it seems to be already available to buy...

Oh, I love pumpkin pie!! I am almost tempted to ask for the recipe, but I suspect it might be incompatible with my weight watchers regime...:mysmilie_61:
The item number for the MS TSV is 589020 if anyone is interested, and it seems to be already available to buy...

its gone already within a few seconds but here are the whole details

Martha Stewart Set of 4 Punches with 3 Coordinating Stamps
Item Number 589020
QVC Price £36.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Produce great craft creations with this punch and stamp set from Martha Stewart. Available in Butterfly or Flower options, each set contains a corner punch, an edge punch, a deep edge punch and a butterfly or floral-themed punch with three matching stamps. You can punch and stamp with the same pattern for a consistent design throughout your card or page, and around the edges and corners. The deep edge punch gives projects a deeper decorative edge for a bold look. Get both options for less with our Buy Both and Save offer. Call 0800 50 40 30 to order.

Thank you, SS and SCW.

Of all the great things MS's name has been associated with, does the MS TSV have to be about craft paraphernalia? How ridiculous this is!

I might be wrong, but I think MS craft products is all that QVC stocks from the entire range of MS products... It would be indeed nice to see more...

I think too, SS. They decided to get MS on board; at least it should have been about products that appeal to a wider audience. MS is associated with many products and the image of the 'model homemaker'. It is a shame really.

Hmm definitely not for the dieters amongst us! And I only every make it once a year at Halloween - in honour of the 1st pumpkin pie I had in a 'buffeteria' in San Diego one Halloween so I don't feel too guilty about it!

its gone already within a few seconds but here are the whole details

Martha Stewart Set of 4 Punches with 3 Coordinating Stamps
Item Number 589020
QVC Price £36.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Produce great craft creations with this punch and stamp set from Martha Stewart. Available in Butterfly or Flower options, each set contains a corner punch, an edge punch, a deep edge punch and a butterfly or floral-themed punch with three matching stamps. You can punch and stamp with the same pattern for a consistent design throughout your card or page, and around the edges and corners. The deep edge punch gives projects a deeper decorative edge for a bold look. Get both options for less with our Buy Both and Save offer. Call 0800 50 40 30 to order.
I don't get this how can a TSV sell out the day before it's aired ?

I might be wrong, but I think MS craft products is all that QVC stocks from the entire range of MS products... It would be indeed nice to see more...

I love her craft range, great quality and products but am too skint to even daydream. The book available on qvc is only £12 from Amazon and it is lovely and at that price great value:mysmilie_698:

I love her craft range, great quality and products but am too skint to even daydream. The book available on qvc is only £12 from Amazon and it is lovely and at that price great value:mysmilie_698:
ohhh, off to Amazon to have a browse, thanks Vampy. Good to see you back:mysmilie_696:, hope you've fully recovered xxx.

I've reserved a copy from the library so I can have a good look before buying... cheers Vampy!

Latest posts

Back