MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 05/10/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm thrilled, though, that this one took off like a rocket. With any luck, this does mean that this won't be a one-time-only TSV.

Not sure if Marla herself was as thrilled, I tuned into her this afternoon and she appeared to be quite grumpy that things were selling out so fast; i believe at one point she even said she might as well not have come. and she asked if there was an issue in the uk that was causing people to panic buy clothing... i thought it was quite odd, most would be oozing excitement at the thought of multiple sell outs and rolling in the cash... maybe it was just an act but she seemed genuinely grumpy - she did also moan that people kept "telling her what to do" chloe was asking her to show something specific and so were the people in her ear...

I do like her though, she has a great personality and unlike many other guests/presenters she involves the models a lot and seems to have a good banter going with them, especially Sally.

shes very touchy feely. taken over from lenny from nina leonard. so sad hes gone he was a hoot!

I don't wear dresses, but I like the look of her separates.

Unfortunately, I have now outsized myself for many (any?) of the Q brands.

Marla did seem genuinely shocked at the rate her items were being snapped up; I think she enjoys talking about the pieces, and has never struck me as being all about the dollar.

Looking forward to seeing her again in December.

Not sure if Marla herself was as thrilled, I tuned into her this afternoon and she appeared to be quite grumpy that things were selling out so fast; i believe at one point she even said she might as well not have come. and she asked if there was an issue in the uk that was causing people to panic buy clothing... i thought it was quite odd, most would be oozing excitement at the thought of multiple sell outs and rolling in the cash... maybe it was just an act but she seemed genuinely grumpy - she did also moan that people kept "telling her what to do" chloe was asking her to show something specific and so were the people in her ear...

I do like her though, she has a great personality and unlike many other guests/presenters she involves the models a lot and seems to have a good banter going with them, especially Sally.

No, I think it's her sense of humour. She delivers it deadpan, it could be easily mistaken for grumpiness, but she's being humorous. I liked her too, the bits I watched. I'm glad she's coming back soon!
As well as the blue TSV, I ordered the black velvet balloon dress on a whim, (black's really not my colour, I'll need to wear a coloured scarf with it), but it has just been delivered and I'm thrilled to bits with it!

I agree it's her sense of humour which I share and sometimes am misunderstood when I complain about things tounge in cheek.

Yes it's the sense of humour .Ironic type humour.She teases the models all the time but its just a joke. Probably they're selling out because they are a cut above the rest of Current Q fashions.

It's taken all week to get here, but my blue Marla Wynne TSV was delivered this afternoon. I'm a High St size 18/20 and bought the XL.
It fits like a dream, and doesn't cling to anything. If I say so myself, I look bliddy marvellous in it!
If I'm honest, I'd have preferred a straight hem, like her velvet balloon dress, but I can live with the shark bite, as it's only a shark nibble in reality. I plan to wear it with opaque tights and knee high boots. I'm really pleased with it and I hope Marla will be back with more nice things soon. I hope everyone is as pleased with theirs as I am.

So disappointed I was too late to order my size! Wanted a large but they'd sold out by 9 in the morning! Phoned CS just to see if it was a blip on the system, they told me to keep ringing q cut as someone may change their mind. I tried all day...��

Mine has arrived!

even though I am only 5ft a 14 on top and a 16 on the hips it looks pretty good, with opaque tights. Mine was the wine colour and I sort of wish I had ordered a second colour to choose as I would be keeping both. My only problem is the sleeves are a tad long for me.

Just looking at it on the website at full price and don't think I would pay 76 plus post. TSV price was about right.

On another note it has taken 5,days and hefty postage to get here but a parcel from Woolovers 3 jumpers ordered late Thursday evening arrived today, post free.

Glad you are pleased with yours too LATI.
I'm 5'4" and it hits me right on the knee at the shortest point.
Another thumbs up for Woolovers, I buy all our woolies from them, they have so much choice and, as you say, delivery always quick and very often free :mysmilie_59:

Mine has just been posted back. I changed the size I had ordered after listening to Marverine and it was much too big. The length went down to mid calf ( I am 5'4") and the sleeves were too long.

Latest posts

Back