Markon OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will never order Markon again because they are just too costly to return.

The first pair I had were comfy enough but a little large. I kept them and wore chunky socks because uneconomical to return. Eventually they got looser and now they sit unworn.

I ordered another pair off clearance some time ago and they were a more pointed style but I could not even get my feet in them! Expensive experience having to return them and just not worth it for the slimmest chance of getting a good fit.

So sorry to hear you've had such bad luck with Markon. It seems to be a brand people either love or hate. Your comment about them getting looser fills me with hope for my new boots.

The point was that one pair was loose and one I could not physically get my feet into. What is all that about? Never have this sizing problem with other shop brands.

Have to say as well that with shoes if they are loose to begin with then they get even baggier because the foot moves around and causes it.

I bought this OTO in black and it arrived today. They are really lovely. Perfect fit on the foot. Tiny bit tight around the calf, but not so much that I'm going to send them back, because they're such a bargain!

Latest posts

Back