Registered Shopper
A Markon OTO is showing up on the website

Item no 141210
Leather Poet Boots £38.26 from £72.75

Last edited:
A Markon OTO is showing up on the website

Item no 141210
Leather Poet Boots £38.26 from £72.75

Thanks for the heads up Nikkid. I just ordered them in grey. I liked them last time I saw them but didn't want to pay £72 as I had another pair on waitlist order (which has since been cancelled) Any idea when they were shown as an OTO? I'm really surprised they didn't sell out.

Thanks for the heads up Nikkid. I just ordered them in grey. I liked them last time I saw them but didn't want to pay £72 as I had another pair on waitlist order (which has since been cancelled) Any idea when they were shown as an OTO? I'm really surprised they didn't sell out.

I just assumed they were being lined up for a NN sell out but the TV Guide doesnt show any Markon shows in the immediate future?? I have been checking Markon regularly for red boots when I happened across these. Bargain and I think they look nice too - the models seem to wear them often during fashion programs.

I just assumed they were being lined up for a NN sell out but the TV Guide doesnt show any Markon shows in the immediate future?? I have been checking Markon regularly for red boots when I happened across these. Bargain and I think they look nice too - the models seem to wear them often during fashion programs.

Did you order them in red? I have several pairs of Markon boots and shoes and have always been pleased with them.

Did you order them in red? I have several pairs of Markon boots and shoes and have always been pleased with them.

Yeah, or i should say bordeaux!! Have a few pairs myself but have always played it a bit safe with the colour. I figure i can always hide them under trousers if they are too mad!!

Won't be buying Markon anymore, as the sizes are a real let down.... they can't see to get the sizes right
I bought fab clarks boots for the same amount, deliverery was free and return if necessary was at no cost either. Sizes were perect too
Can't be bothered to return stuff to QVC anymore, you will loose around £8 in PP an you waste your time in the bliddy PO.

I must admit I rarely buy from QVC anymore!

Nikkid, just to thank you again for bringing this to my attention last week. I saw the Markon show last night and the grey boots I ordered went like hot cakes, I'd never have got in on time to get them last night. Was tempted to go for another colour but thankfully my size sold out quickly so I was spared the dilemma and saved some money!!

Nikkid, just to thank you again for bringing this to my attention last week. I saw the Markon show last night and the grey boots I ordered went like hot cakes, I'd never have got in on time to get them last night. Was tempted to go for another colour but thankfully my size sold out quickly so I was spared the dilemma and saved some money!!

Glad you got the benefit - its always nice to save a few £££££'s and especially so at the moment!!

Have yours arrived yet?? Got mine yesterday and they are lovely but i expected them to be more red than they are.Also they are quit neat around the calf.

Glad you got the benefit - its always nice to save a few £££££'s and especially so at the moment!!

Have yours arrived yet?? Got mine yesterday and they are lovely but i expected them to be more red than they are.Also they are quit neat around the calf.

Not yet, I checked my account and they were despatched on the 7th so hopefully they'll arrive by the end of the week. When you say neat, do you mean tight?

:54::52:I've got a pair of these on Cheque hold so would value your opinions please ladies.

Yes i mean tight!!

You weren't kiddin' when you said tight! Mine have arrived and although I've never had any trouble with boots fitting around the calf before these were a struggle. It didn't help that the zip is quite stiff anyway. It's almost a 2 man job to get them on, one to hold the zip edges together and one to pull!! Hopefully they will gradually 'give' and stretch a bit with time. I wish I'd gone for size bigger as the foot is quite a snug fit too. It's too late to change them now as they've all sold out and the price has gone back up to £72. They are lovely boots though and a great colour, so I think I'll keep them and persevere.

These boots look fab I would have loved a pair but was a bit skint at the time.

I will never order Markon again because they are just too costly to return.

The first pair I had were comfy enough but a little large. I kept them and wore chunky socks because uneconomical to return. Eventually they got looser and now they sit unworn.

I ordered another pair off clearance some time ago and they were a more pointed style but I could not even get my feet in them! Expensive experience having to return them and just not worth it for the slimmest chance of getting a good fit.

You weren't kiddin' when you said tight! Mine have arrived and although I've never had any trouble with boots fitting around the calf before these were a struggle. It didn't help that the zip is quite stiff anyway. It's almost a 2 man job to get them on, one to hold the zip edges together and one to pull!! Hopefully they will gradually 'give' and stretch a bit with time. I wish I'd gone for size bigger as the foot is quite a snug fit too. It's too late to change them now as they've all sold out and the price has gone back up to £72. They are lovely boots though and a great colour, so I think I'll keep them and persevere.

Made me laugh just picturing that! Can you lend me the 2 men when you have finished with them!!!

Have been wearing mine all day and they are gradually relaxing their grip of my flesh. I think they will continue to improve with time so I'm keeping mine. I have narrow feet and am an inbetween size so they fit well everywhere else. I especially like the squared off toe.

Keep us updated with progress.

PS Run a pencil lead up and down the zip - helps it move a bit smoother.

Last edited:
:54::52:I've got a pair of these on Cheque hold so would value your opinions please ladies.

Twinkle, as both Nikkid and I said, they are tight fitting around the calf. I struggled to zip them up but part of that was the fact the zip is a bit stiff and needed a good grip and tug to pull up, not easy when trying to hold the zip teeth together as well. If I had 3 hands it would have been a doddle!!! The foot section was quite snug but I've had trouble in that area with Markon ankle boots before and once I started walking around I couldn't feel the tightness. No problem with the instep for me. There is an elastic insert around the top of the boot so I have no doubt that after a couple of wearings that will stretch and the zip will loosen so they will be easier to get on. They look lovely and are well worth the OTO price. I hope you get yours soon and are happy with them.

Made me laugh just picturing that! Can you lend me the 2 men when you have finished with them!!!

Have been wearing mine all day and they are gradually relaxing their grip of my flesh. I think they will continue to improve with time so I'm keeping mine. I have narrow feet and am an inbetween size so they fit well everywhere else. I especially like the squared off toe.

Keep us updated with progress.

PS Run a pencil lead up and down the zip - helps it move a fit smoother.

LOL!! Can you afford the p&p for the 2 men? Will give the pencil a go and get back to you when I've broken them in (the boots that is!)

Latest posts

Back