Marie Osmond

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also adored Les:heart: but as I was 5ft 9" when I was 13 and in those days, tall people were seriously hampered in the fashion stakes, so the half masts made me look like Janette Krankie:headbang: and my 2" platforms, bought as a present when my sis in law was down in London from Faith, didn't help matters!:puke::taphead:
I wish the Skirt'N'Slack centre had sold a tall range back then:wonder2:

This thread is turning into the traumas of my formative years:taphead:

i loved les too, i was convinced i was going to marry him:heart::heart: i saw a documentery on him recently he was in rehab talking about how he'd been sexually abused by their old manager and had been hiding the fact he was bi sexual for years. I was mortified.

shang a lang:grin::grin:

Last edited:
i loved les too, i was convinced i was going to marry him:heart::heart: i saw a documentery on him recently he was in rehab talking about how he'd been sexually abused by their old manager and had been hiding the fact he was bi sexual for years. I was mortified.

shang a lang:grin::grin:

I watched that prog! It was shocking as I knew he had allegedly cheated the group out of cash but didn't know about the abuse. He was a good looking boy.:heart: I remember when David Cassidy announced he was bi, my sis and I asked our big sis what it meant as we didn't know. :dull:

shang a lang back at Ya! x

Last edited:
I watched that prog! It was shocking as I knew he had allegedly cheated the group out of cash but didn't know about the abuse. He was a good looking boy.:heart: I remember when David Cassidy announced he was bi, my sis and I asked our big sis what it meant as we didn't know. :dull:

i didn't know that about David Cassidy i'm really shocked. Your right this thread is turning into traumas of our formative years. :grin::grin:

S fuuny I've read David Cassidy autobio and he was very frank but no mention of being bi....he acknowledged he was a pretty boy and a lot of men wanted to go their but he never did, however he does talk about his father Jack Cassidy being bi and how it affected him, so much so that he and his dad did not communicate much in later years

S fuuny I've read David Cassidy autobio and he was very frank but no mention of being bi....he acknowledged he was a pretty boy and a lot of men wanted to go their but he never did, however he does talk about his father Jack Cassidy being bi and how it affected him, so much so that he and his dad did not communicate much in later years....saw David on concert last year in Manchester ahhh the memories:flower:

S fuuny I've read David Cassidy autobio and he was very frank but no mention of being bi....he acknowledged he was a pretty boy and a lot of men wanted to go their but he never did, however he does talk about his father Jack Cassidy being bi and how it affected him, so much so that he and his dad did not communicate much in later years....saw David on concert last year in Manchester ahhh the memories:flower:

I was very surprised when the story came out years ago and then when he married Kay Lenz, the story re-surfaced for a while. I knew about Jack Cassidy.
My sis was a huge fan and the rows we used to have if we encroached each others posters or borrowed records without asking. My sis says he's small but perfectly formed. :tongue2:

:heartbroke:
I was very surprised when the story came out years ago and then when he married Kay Lenz, the story re-surfaced for a while. I knew about Jack Cassidy.
My sis was a huge fan and the rows we used to have if we encroached each others posters or borrowed records without asking. My sis says he's small but perfectly formed. :tongue2:

I still love him how sad is that!!:wave2::heartbroke:

I also adored Les:heart: but as I was 5ft 9" when I was 13 and in those days, tall people were seriously hampered in the fashion stakes, so the half masts made me look like Janette Krankie:headbang: and my 2" platforms, bought as a present when my sis in law was down in London from Faith, didn't help matters!:puke::taphead:
I wish the Skirt'N'Slack centre had sold a tall range back then:wonder2:

This thread is turning into the traumas of my formative years:taphead:

Hated the Bay City Rollers too!! Which one was Les??

shang a lang back at Ya! x

Cassidy always maintained that he hated the "bubblegum pop" style of music on The Partridge Family and wanted to be taken seriously as a hard rock musician. Rebelling against the squeaky-clean character of Keith Partridge, Cassidy gave a candid interview about his active sex life and former illegal drug use for Rolling Stone. The article included a provocative, partially nude photo by Annie Leibovitz. Upon publication on May 11, 1972, the public was shocked, as 38 percent of the audience for The Partridge Family were children. Cassidy was disappointed that the article was written in a such a vague way that different readers drew different inferences from it; these included some speculations that he was "coming out" as a gay man. Coca-Cola canceled plans for sponsoring a proposed David Cassidy TV special, and other companies that used his image for product endorsements also threatened to cancel. Cassidy heeded his manager's advice to try and avoid further blunders.[12]

i too find dolls creepy and decidedly sinister(dont start me off about clowns!!!).

a friend of mine collects them and finds them all beautiful and unique. personally i think that they are only waiting until there is enough of them to form a small army and then they will kill her and take over her body. Actually, as i live in the Belgian version of Stepford, this theory would explain most of the women here lol

Latest posts

Back