Margarine Burgervan...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Check out Marge at midnight tonight. She's the scrawny one in a leotard talking down to you.

I wonder if JR will be presenting, dancers calves flailing around in the air but always, and i mean ALWAYS with a pointed toe. Or even worse, Dawbags, every time she puts her feet in those stirrup things you could swear you catch a whiff of wee wee.

I've never seen CH doing a Pilates show. What's she hiding?

My money is on JF as I don't think your lovely is ready yet to be seen in a leotard yet BB. I love the title BTW lol

Well it'll be interesting tomorrow as there seem to be hours of opportunities so all the presenters can have a go.

JF is doing the midnight launch!!

Then tomorrow Simon, Craig, Debbie F and Julia are all doing shows!!!

I can't see JR doing it as she's slightly more rotund at the moment isn't she? Says she who has put 3lbs on in a week *crying*

As long as we don't have to endure a male presenter in lycra then I'm easy ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Awwww Burly it's Marjolene or something. She is slim and puts me to shame. Pilates, however, would just be too boring. I think even Julia has given up on it. Another clothes horse methinks.

Awwww Burly it's Marjolene or something. She is slim and puts me to shame. Pilates, however, would just be too boring. I think even Julia has given up on it. Another clothes horse methinks.
I don't think Marg is a good advert for Pilates, I could do with losing weight but there's no way I would want to look like her. Sorry if that sounds nasty but scrawny is exactly the right description.

I've had my pilates machine for over a year and it's been one of my best buys. I use it for 15 mins every day and it's made a real difference to my strength, balance and tone. I credit it with helping keep me slim despite struggling with the menopause. Margarine isn't a great advert for it as I don't believe there are many women who want to look quite as ummm.... 'toned' as her.
I'm sure I saw CH demoing it last year and she lacked coordination and stamina. It's initially a lot harder to use than Margarine and the pros makes it look.

I will agree that Marjolene does look a little too thin. Pilates is not for me. I don't have the room to leave it out and if it's not out I won't do it. If it works for any of us then that's great :)

I ordered one a few years ago. I put it together and tried it, it was fun but I don't think I would have stuck to it. What the decider was for me was having nowhere to put it! Plenty of floor space and two spare rooms, but up or down, it seriously cluttered and took up way too much space!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

She isn't just thin - she is so wrinkled, she looks old - her arms are terrible and her face looks like crepe paper. I need to lose weight but there is no way I would want to look that old, wrinkled and scrawny. I know this is awfully personal but if you have somebody telling you something will get you fit and healthy then you need somebody who looks healthy.

She seems to have food issues from what I've read. She's very very strict with what she eats and imo it looks like she starves herself.

I can't see JR doing it as she's slightly more rotund at the moment isn't she? Says she who has put 3lbs on in a week *crying*

As long as we don't have to endure a male presenter in lycra then I'm easy ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

you can't have! you had the bug!

i'd love a machine if i had somewhere to put it.

I know, must have been the lack of routine and irregular eating since :-( I do feel pretty bloated, hoping it'll go away in a couple of days!

Newsflash - JR just tweeted she has 2 hours of pilates tomorrow.

I take it back :confused:

Well for the first time in a year I am still awake at midnight.

Jill Franks is bliddy brilliant in this show. I forgot how she started on Q with the fitness stuff. Loads better than the beauty shows IMO. If it were possible she seems a million times more enthusiastic about this show than any I have ever seen her do.

Well for the first time in a year I am still awake at midnight.

Jill Franks is bliddy brilliant in this show. I forgot how she started on Q with the fitness stuff. Loads better than the beauty shows IMO. If it were possible she seems a million times more enthusiastic about this show than any I have ever seen her do.
Yes I agree WG, she is really passionate about it!

she's always like that on fitness shows - when she looks at whatever piece of equipment it is, she has a kind of manic scary gleam in her eyes.

Latest posts

Back