Margarine Burgervan and Caramel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I first saw her and they used to keep saying how wonderful she looked I always assumed she was late 60s and was quite shocked that she was only in her mid 50s. Not wearing well at all.

She said that she was 58 in a few days time. Being scrawny does not make you look young but if she is lucky generally with her health she will live a long time.

Long boring spiel about the magic circle, Marge barks without looking at the lady behind her are you using this and the lady said smiling yes, stopped her machine work and was reaching for the circle thing. Marge by now has turned around and in her best wicked witch of the west screech called the woman "you little liar" with real venom. The lady got extremely annoyed and snapped right back at her defending herself which left Marge there a wonderful shade of puce and fury radiating out of her.

Btw simkar sun may have contributed to her unattractive pigmentation but did it make her sinewy? Horrible word for horrible sight.

The evil witch! Wish I'd seen that one.

Come to think of it it, paint Marge green and she'd be the spit for the wicked witch of the west.

She was definitely being ratty big time! I saw a bit when she was on with Julia and she had her back turned to Julia most of the time, Julia was giving the positive spiel and it was all she could do to get Marge to be civil. I think Marge was having a grumpy old woman spell, and they probably weren't shifting any stock.

I think I'd get a bit ratty too having to put up with JR presenting. She takes over and likes to think she knows more than the expert. Seeing her lying on that machine makes me want to call marine mammal rescue! The showing off makes me turn off.

I think I'd get a bit ratty too having to put up with JR presenting. She takes over and likes to think she knows more than the expert. Seeing her lying on that machine makes me want to call marine mammal rescue! The showing off makes me turn off.

I'm glad you don't see me lying there then.

I'm glad you don't see me lying there then.

I'm sure you're lovely :) And I'll bet you don't make out you're God's gift to humanity :) I'm of large proportions myself and wouldn't flaunt it anywhere but in the privacy of my own home!

At least JR is prepared to do the job, i.e get on a machine and demo it properly.

Ever seen Alison Keenan in a leotard? No.

No one looks glamorous on their back with their legs akimbo and margarine burgervan scowling critically at their snatch. Major kudos to those prepared to do it.

At least JR is prepared to do the job, i.e get on a machine and demo it properly.

Ever seen Alison Keenan in a leotard? No.

No one looks glamorous on their back with their legs akimbo and margarine burgervan scowling critically at their snatch. Major kudos to those prepared to do it.

Correct but she has been on machine in the past, though with a double mastectomy now, don't think she'll be doing it next visit.

Don't think I'll be seen using a machine like that in public. It made her backside and her belly look enormous. And JR said that she was fit as she used the machine at least twice a week. Has JR put on weight recently?

I don't think Margarine bothered to put any make-up on for this visit - Either she couldn't be a*sed or going "au natural". She did look a bit ropey though. Also, I think Pilates is no longer the exercise of "now" IYKWIM.

Marg owns the company wot imports them doesn't she. That's why she has a face like a smacked arse if they're not flying out the door fast enough.

Latest posts

Back