Margaret Dabbs TSV 18/7/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This looks a good set. I’m going for it for sure
Me too - and I'm relieved it isn't another set with the foot hygiene cream as I don't need and there is only so many you can give away 😁

Margaret Dabbs London 3 Piece Ultimate Feet & Hands Supersize Collection
Item Number: 251593
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £3.95

Give your hands and feet some TLC with this three-piece supersize collection from Margaret Dabbs London. It features a trio of bestselling heroes from the brand's range, all in supersizes, including the award-winning Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion in a new, limited-edition Grapefruit and Rosemary fragrance, plus PURE Cracked Heel Treatment Balm and PURE Exfoliating Hand Wash. Show off silky smooth summer skin all season long with this must-have bodycare collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Margaret Dabbs London collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £249 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.96 plus P&P, you're saving £199.04.
All fresh and new - the original, award-winning Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion has had a makeover! This special limited-edition version pairs zesty grapefruit with revitalising rosemary to create an energetic aroma bursting with freshness that's just perfect for summer.
Easy application - the PURE Cracked Heel Treatment Balm is now in a handy tube making it easy for you to apply to dry, cracked heels. So, it's time to get your feet pampered and smooth, ready for sandal season!
Keep them coming - choose our Subscribe & Save option to stock up on this gorgeous collection and you'll receive it again in 90 days' time, at today's same special price.
A name to trust - as these products are all developed by Margaret Dabbs and based on her wealth of experience as a podiatrist, you can rest assured your feet will feel as clean and healthy as they do soft and silky.
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Limited Edition Supersize Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion Grapefruit & Rosemary (600ml) - a lightweight, silky, non-greasy texture designed to moisturise the feet and help reduce the build-up of dry, scaly skin. Gorgeous to use, easily absorbed and boasting a limited-edition Grapefruit and Rosemary fragrance, this intensive hydrating foot lotion will leave your feet feeling fresh, soft and supple
  • 1 x Supersize PURE Cracked Heel Treatment Balm (140ml) - a targeted treatment balm that works to soften and revitalise the look of unsightly feet while helping to hydrate and replenish the skin. Boasting a rich, creamy texture this treatment is infused with oregano, manuka tree oil, salicylic acid and benzoic acid, and enriched with cocoa and shea butters
  • 1 x Supersize PURE Exfoliating Hand Wash (600ml) - this rich, foaming and gently exfoliating hand wash is formulated to help cleanse and hydrate your hands while working to maintain the look and feel of healthy skin. Infused with jojoba beads, calendula, buriti and white water lily. Gently scented with rose and lemon

Thanks for the update SCW, I use the original foot lotion daily and this will make a nice change. These supersize hand lotions are always useful, especially in the kitchen - it's really good value for those two alone 🤗

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Margaret Dabbs London collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £249

140ml Pure Cracked Heel Treatment RRP £84 cost £18.19
600ml Pure Exfoliating Hand Wash RRP £75 cost £16.24
600ml Grapefruit & Rosemary Foot Lotion RRP £90 cost £19.48

Total RRP £249 cost £53.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

Boots have Flexitol Foot Cream 485ml on their £10 Tuesday offer. Reduced from £23. It’s online only

Latest posts

Back