ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Margaret Dabbs 4 Piece Discovery Collection With Foot File
Item Number: 228551
QVC Price £19.75
Special Price £16.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Discover the beauty of your feet with this four-piece collection from Margaret Dabbs. The set contains a Hydrating Foot Soak (50ml), an Intensive Treatment Foot Oil (50ml), an Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (50ml), a Rejuvenating Foot Scrub and a foot file. Ideal for women and men of any age, this handy travel-size set is a fantastic way to keep your feet looking great throughout the sandal season with a full foot care regime!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228551

i know its says special price but as its a discovery coll i`m fairly certain this will be a try me

QVC Price £19.75
Special Price £16.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Discover the beauty of your feet with this four-piece collection from Margaret Dabbs. The set contains a Hydrating Foot Soak (50ml), an Intensive Treatment Foot Oil (50ml), an Intensive Hydrating Foot Lotion (50ml), a Rejuvenating Foot Scrub and a foot file. Ideal for women and men of any age, this handy travel-size set is a fantastic way to keep your feet looking great throughout the sandal season with a full foot care regime!

i know its says special price but as its a discovery coll i`m fairly certain this will be a try me

Looks promising..I have wanted to try this range but didn't want to invest in the big sizes in case I didn't like it. 50ml is a decent trial or travel size & plus the file I think it's a good price:nod:

QVC Price £19.75
Special Price £16.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

I only skimmed through this post Supercoolwillow and thought it said for man and women of age. Thought they were letting the "fashion" man (shamefully can't remember his name) wander over into the beauty dept.!

There was a time when I would have bought this kit however at the weekend I was in my local pharmacy and managed to pick up a tool with a blade for removing hard skin. Last time I had a pedicure the therapist used one on me and said you can't buy them anymore however I've now got one and it's done a better job than any foot file. x

I only skimmed through this post Supercoolwillow and thought it said for man and women of age. Thought they were letting the "fashion" man (shamefully can't remember his name) wander over into the beauty dept.!

There was a time when I would have bought this kit however at the weekend I was in my local pharmacy and managed to pick up a tool with a blade for removing hard skin. Last time I had a pedicure the therapist used one on me and said you can't buy them anymore however I've now got one and it's done a better job than any foot file. x

I have had one of those with a blade Val and they are brilliant. Boots sell them too. Only thing is you can slice off a little too much and its very sore to walk on for a long time. Its like a potato peeler for the foot!

I have had one of those with a blade Val and they are brilliant. Boots sell them too. Only thing is you can slice off a little too much and its very sore to walk on for a long time. Its like a potato peeler for the foot!

I even got into trouble with the popular microplane...removing too much skin and needing plasters under my heels for days. My feet are always ice cold and i just couldn't feel the damage I was doing. Don't think I can be trusted with a naked blade:sad:

I even got into trouble with the popular microplane...removing too much skin and needing plasters under my heels for days. My feet are always ice cold and i just couldn't feel the damage I was doing. Don't think I can be trusted with a naked blade:sad:

You really do have to be careful with anything that removes skin in that manner. Its just so satisfying seeing all that skin come off that its easy to get carried away. :happy:

You really do have to be careful with anything that removes skin in that manner. Its just so satisfying seeing all that skin come off that its easy to get carried away. :happy:

I know, I'm only going to use it after a bath when my feet are thoroughly soaked.

I know, I'm only going to use it after a bath when my feet are thoroughly soaked.

I found it 'peeled' better on dry, hard skin but it may be that I just never soaked me plates of meat long enough. Let us know how you get on :nod:

I bought a Margaret Dabbs set a few weeks back on easy pay and have to say im quite impressed with it. The file is much better than any average high street one i have had in the past and the lotion is very absorbant but hydrating. Like everything, Rome wasnt built in a day so it takes time and continued effort but the results are good.

Im less impressed with the scrub as it stains and gets under toe nails!

I use Margaret Dabbs, and I've been on at them to bring out a travel size set / try me for ages.

It would enable people to find out which products they liked and then repurchase in the big heavy glass bottle sizes - which are lovely and last eons - but are a beggar to send back because of the weight.

Once you've had to do that with one product from the range it makes you wary of trying anything else.

I wasn't a fan of the scrub either, and I haven't tried the lotion yet, but I use and love everything else. :)

Now showing as OTO

One Time Only Price £16.50
QVC Price £19.75
Item Number 228551
UK P&P £3.95

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! That price is seriously denting my planned spending only resolve! :eek:

Latest posts

Back