Marcel Drucker

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A

Andamooka

Guest Shopper
Talk about a coughing fit! I thought he was going to flake out, Jill Franks frantically talking over the top of him, but holding back laughter which I found a bit mean

bless him. he has lost a lot of wieght this visit. i hope he is well! its lovely to see that he makes the effort to come and do the shows unlike kvz who is far toooo busy...

I didn't see Marcel this time but I also have always found him to be such a gentleman.

He genuinely cares about his products and all his after care service is wonderful.

Sounds like he is ageing a bit now which is such a shame. Maybe the QVC presenters could just think - they will be that age eventually, so please be nice and respectful to their elders.

Might have helped if he had a presenter who was a bit more caring.

JF talks over everyone!

When i complained to QVC, something I had never done before (about a presenter that is) I didn't even get the curtesy of an acknowledgement let alone reply.

She really makes my blood boil, talking over guests, interupting with such rubbish etc .....trying to write it is getting me so mad

Marcel is such a lovely man very passionate about his products and it does seem genuine.

He has parted me from my money on many occasions, and i have never been disappointed with what i had bought.

Now when I see who the presenter is to be I either avoid the whole programme or if it is something I must see, I mute the TV and when the item has been aired, switch over/off, i really cannot stand to see or hear her being so rude

Unfortunately, I also thought that Jill Franks was quite disrespectful, she was obviously uncomfortable with Marcels struggle, at one point, whist waiting for Marcel to get his thought pattern together before answering ..to fill in the silence she quipped "how long have we got?"

Sounds like he is ageing a bit now which is such a shame. Maybe the QVC presenters could just think - they will be that age eventually, so please be nice and respectful to their elders.

Might have helped if he had a presenter who was a bit more caring.

JF talks over everyone!

She really makes my blood boil, talking over guests, interupting with such rubbish etc .....trying to write it is getting me so mad

i really cannot stand to see or hear her being so rude

How dare she be so disrepectful and rude!! :mad: Someone at Marco Polo House should have a few words with the scrawny bitch about basic good manners. :mad: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back