Mally's Make Up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I don't mean her brand.

Her own make up tonight is different. Whereas Alison's is always heavier when done by Mally, she herself tonight isn't wearing anywhere near so much eye make up with the result that she is looking more Oriental than usual. She usually wears excessive eye liner which flicks up at the corners.

Actually I think she looks quite nice tonight.

I don't mean her brand.

Her own make up tonight is different. Whereas Alison's is always heavier when done by Mally, she herself tonight isn't wearing anywhere near so much eye make up with the result that she is looking more Oriental than usual. She usually wears excessive eye liner which flicks up at the corners.

Actually I think she looks quite nice tonight.

She looks better than Alison, who looks awful. Those must be false eyelashes. Oh and Mally"s hair colour looks lighter, and suits her

I agree- not a fan of Mally at all, but she looks lovely tonight. I also just heard her say she was ready to go to medical school, like her mom and dad, but was a rebel, and her mom died when Mally was 17; she named one of her three daughters- all under 5, after her.
Ali soon shut her up, but I wanted to hear more- think she is using that larger than life persona and mask like make up to cover up her sadness.
Still don't like her products though!!

Mally looks very good. I like her soft eyemakeup and the dark lipstick. The models look very pretty.

BUt Mally has had BOTOX or plastic surgery since her last visit!!! Is my TV screen different to everyone elses or maybe because my friend who is a nurse & works for a plastic surgeon spotted it within 3 seconds of her being on the screen.

the eyelashes are back now. and the tsv gives a "soft buttery" complexion. does that mean it makes your face look like leather?? :cheeky:

BUt Mally has had BOTOX or plastic surgery since her last visit!!! Is my TV screen different to everyone elses or maybe because my friend who is a nurse & works for a plastic surgeon spotted it within 3 seconds of her being on the screen.

Really? How interesting! I will make a point of switching on today to catch a glimpse!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

the eyelashes are back now. and the tsv gives a "soft buttery" complexion. does that mean it makes your face look like leather?? :cheeky:

I don"t know why she wears the eyelashes, she looks lovely without them, and i think buttery means "greasy" he he

Oh, Lilian, I thought that too last night. I looked at her and her forehead is so smooth and her face is much narrower. And I didn't like the dark lipstick. Her teeth seemed so large to me, also. I looked at a makeup booklet of hers and the difference was there. I got on here and no-one else thought the same. Saw her this am and I still think it!

i agree snarly. apart from the lack of eyelashes, the thin narrow face was the obvious thing but i thought maybe she had lost weight. also agree about the 'greasy' but only heard 'soft buttery' applied to handbags previously ;)

she looks like she has lost weight to me. she is naturally very pretty she does not need ooodles of makeup

I think weightloss. Botox at most. She is way too young for, and does not need, plastic surgery.

Hair down made her face appear slimmer too.

Darker lippy suited her. It also draws attention to the lips, makes teeth appear whiter, and therefore attention drawn away from other areas of the face. She is a make up artist and went for heavy on lips lighter on eyes last night. Simple really.

I really like Mally. Like the quality of her products, it's nothing like Rimmel as said on previous thread. I didn't buy TSV just because I have enough make up at the mo and do not need it. I would have otherwise. Thanks to my Lori Greiner spinny thing I am using up what I have first because I can see it.

But Alison looked a fright. Looked like she'd a job to lift her eyelids to open her eyes the lashes were so heavy.

What on earth was she wearing on her nails, does anyone know? Looked like cotton wool stuck on, very thick & textured. If it's a nail polish they are flogging it looked awful. Not very practical for mucking out horses I'd have thought.

But Alison looked a fright. Looked like she'd a job to lift her eyelids to open her eyes the lashes were so heavy.

What on earth was she wearing on her nails, does anyone know? Looked like cotton wool stuck on, very thick & textured. If it's a nail polish they are flogging it looked awful. Not very practical for mucking out horses I'd have thought.

It's that caviar stuff 201711, horrendous. She also looked like she was channelling Dusty Springfield, what was with the white face?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back