Mally tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacaraba

Registered Shopper
Got my tsv and oto at 7.05 this morning ,that was quick ,but never had a delivery at this time in morning ,my eldest daughter shari gets married in june ,so think will try it and if good ,the beautician that is doing our makeup said she can use our own makeup if we want ,so fingers crossed it is good , as dont usually wear make up ,and was convinced to try it with the shows i watched, anyway arrived safely,quicker than the liz earle tsv that took 12 days .

who is delivaring them? Normal postie or courier? My normal postie has been so i hope its by courier and they come today!

some times i get my qvc parcels after the normal postie has been, still by the royal mail but the man in the van lol
ive never had a courier deliver any of my parcels!

Mine arrived. The consealer was stuck in the lid, then fell out and promptly crumbled in the bag. The eyeshadow was not screwed on well and had leaked inside the bag. My last order was the A'Kin set. The first one had the oil leak inside the box as it was not screwed on well and the second had the cleanser missing.
All in all I am not very successful with QVC orders it seems.
Needless to say the item is out of stovck and on waitlist!!!

Have tried the items tough and have to say I like them. The blush is a lovely shade, like the lipgloss and the consealer. Only item I will not use is the eyliner as I never use such black eyeliner

Mine came by Royal Mail.

I've tried everything this morning, and first impressions are very good! I love the eyeliner, and have even used it on my water line, where I don't usually bother putting eyeliner. Will see how well it lasts!

The mascara is my new favourite, my lashes look amazing!! Eyeshadow is nice and a lovely colour, lip gloss is also fab. I like the blush too, will see if it last better on me than Oglow... Concealer is good too, I got the right colour it seems! So all in all, I am pretty pleased I went for this :)

well mine didnt come:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81:
glad to here your all likeing it, i cant wait to try the mascara now mibbette, it looked very good on the presentation

the post doesnt get delivered here on sat. so hopefully mine will arrive on monday. I am most curious about the blusher. i have never used a liquid one before

Have also played with all of it, and have to say I am impressed so far. there is nothing in there I would not use, even the eyliner, which I thought was too dark is fab on, I am very impressed. The glow of the blush is lovely, but a little warning: a little goes a long way!!! Decided to keep it as its on waitlist and there is no way I want to be without this.
Oh, and best thing: gloss does not come off on husband when kissing husband goodbye!:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_12:

the post doesnt get delivered here on sat. so hopefully mine will arrive on monday. I am most curious about the blusher. i have never used a liquid one before

I have her 'professional' blush compact and absolutely love it - very subtle but effective so I'm excited to try the cream blush. Mine won't be here for about a fortnight so I'll be hanging on every word of the recipients until then!

I have her 'professional' blush compact and absolutely love it - very subtle but effective so I'm excited to try the cream blush. Mine won't be here for about a fortnight so I'll be hanging on every word of the recipients until then!

I know the feeling! whenever i order anything from a company that doesnt 'do' europe I get it sent to my inlaws. said package can wait for weeks before i get my grubby paws on it lol

I know the feeling! whenever i order anything from a company that doesnt 'do' europe I get it sent to my inlaws. said package can wait for weeks before i get my grubby paws on it lol

Apologies if I've asked you before, but where in Europe are you?
Fewer and fewer companies will deliver abroad, it makes me really cross. I can see why they might not want to send to, off the top of my head, Azerbaijan (sp?) for instance but we are in Europe for heaven's sake! Those that will deliver often charge extortionate rates too. QVC rates are really reasonable for me.

I am so 'cited about getting mine now :D - mine was on Advanced Orders but has shipped already, am wary of giving waterproof eyeliner/mascara a go but will invest in a decent eye make up remover and try my best!

I am so 'cited about getting mine now :D - mine was on Advanced Orders but has shipped already, am wary of giving waterproof eyeliner/mascara a go but will invest in a decent eye make up remover and try my best!

All her eyeliners are Fab, cavegirl, though I particularly love the eyelining system one. I am an eyeliner addict and I've spent fortunes on them only to have them slide off in the heat or migrate in the wind. Mally's just stay and stay. The blacks are a soft black, not hard-looking or strident but definitely there.

Have also played with all of it, and have to say I am impressed so far. there is nothing in there I would not use, even the eyliner, which I thought was too dark is fab on, I am very impressed. The glow of the blush is lovely, but a little warning: a little goes a long way!!! Decided to keep it as its on waitlist and there is no way I want to be without this.
Oh, and best thing: gloss does not come off on husband when kissing husband goodbye!:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_12:

Star, if you don't want to return it and rsik never getting a replacement you could order the concealer set as a separate item and return the broken one from the TSV with postage at QVC's expense. I know it's not strictly the right thing to do but it's a shame if you have to make do with a damaged compact which isn't your fault.

Quite glad mine didn't arrive today as Mr Akimbo met the postman on the doorstep on the way back from his run and i'd struggle to justify more make up :mysmilie_61:

Jude xx

All her eyeliners are Fab, cavegirl, though I particularly love the eyelining system one. I am an eyeliner addict and I've spent fortunes on them only to have them slide off in the heat or migrate in the wind. Mally's just stay and stay. The blacks are a soft black, not hard-looking or strident but definitely there.

Thank you! I appreciate that! I never have any luck with eyeliner, no matter how carefully I apply it or how well I prime, it always slides off. I an keeping my fingers crossed for this one. And, can I ask, do you use an eye make up remover to get it off - and if so, which one? I am now on the look out for a good one :)

Thank you, lovely!
xxx

Thank you! I appreciate that! I never have any luck with eyeliner, no matter how carefully I apply it or how well I prime, it always slides off. I an keeping my fingers crossed for this one. And, can I ask, do you use an eye make up remover to get it off - and if so, which one? I am now on the look out for a good one :)

Thank you, lovely!
xxx

I use eye makeup remover pads which I cut in half because I find half of one does both eyes. They are Greek but made by Johnson&Johnson and in a blue and white largish plastic tub. I imagine you can get them in Boots over there probably called something really inventive like J&J's EMR pads....

Latest posts

Back