mally tsv arrived

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
It is going straight back. gives no colour or texture at all and the powder definitely IS floury and messy,

I disagree. Mine arrived today and I'm delighted with it. Not so with the kabooki brush though. It left a rather fetching bristle on my face which refused to come off so I'll be using my favourite Mojave Magic brush for the powder. What's the point in giving us cr*p brushes? They might as well reduce the price a bit, or even better the P&P.

still waiting for mine even though I ordered it 2 darys before the TSV was aired as I got the details from people on this great forum. Will let you know what I think when I have tried it
can not wait - I am a real makr up addict :tongue:

But they loads of people whine if the brush is not included even if its a cheap one.

Which is what happened with the last LG TSV. The reviews on QVC America for the brush were poor but peeople on here were very upset they didn't get it anyway.

Mine arrived and I love it! A fab LG TSV followed by a fab Mally one. The foundation shades seem to come up lighter than her powder foundation. The light is probably the same shade as fair in the powder foundation. The texture of the foundation is really good though, it is not heavy like normal cream foundations and doesn't look obvious on the skin. I applied one half of my face with a foundation brush and the other with the sponge. I slightly prefer the finish with the brush but the sponge is fine too. I've got it on today with the finishing powder so I'm testing out its staying power.

..... I ordered it 2 days before the TSV was aired as I got the details from people on this great forum.

How can you order a TSV in advance? Can't do it on-line as the item won't be there. Will CS accept an advance TSV order, I've been told in the past they don't know what it will be themselves until it is aired?

I think some people get emails with a link to the item which is otherwise hidden. When I searched for the Mally TSV item number I was bounced back to the home page, but I followed the link someone kindly posted (from their email) and I could view (and order if I'd wanted) days before the TSV launched. I've never had a preview email, nor any easy-pay or discount codes! :wonder:

Jude xx

How can you order a TSV in advance? Can't do it on-line as the item won't be there. Will CS accept an advance TSV order, I've been told in the past they don't know what it will be themselves until it is aired?

someone on here (Wildrose?) gave the details - I think it was 2 days before and I just went on to Q cut and ordered it after thinking I liked the sound of it. I am sure the post must still be there, no idea where she got the details from but there are always people on here who are able to get details of upcoming TSV's and I have often ordered before the actual airing IYKWIM

Mine arrived, have to say I am not impressed so far but had only played once and was in a rush. It shows up my dry skin on my nose and chin - which I did not really know I had :sweat:. It also does not cover the, in my opinion, large pores all that well. Will have a try a few more times and if I am not able to come up with a better technique to sort this then it is going back. Shame as I really like Mallys things.

I think some people get emails with a link to the item which is otherwise hidden. When I searched for the Mally TSV item number I was bounced back to the home page, but I followed the link someone kindly posted (from their email) and I could view (and order if I'd wanted) days before the TSV launched. I've never had a preview email, nor any easy-pay or discount codes! :wonder:

Jude xx

sorry, did not see your post until I had answered the question and pressed send. This will teach me not to answer straight away but read all other posts as well. :doh:

Am loving mine. I dont need heavy coverage and its much lighter in texture than I expected. The colour is also no as dark as it appears either. Find the powder sets all nicely and all in all very pleased!

I love mine! I wasn't expecting to as I usually find her foundations too yellow, but I tried it as I love everything else. I am extremely impressed, lovely feel, lovely colour, and brilliant staying-power.

Must say that I am thinking of sending it back as it made my skin feel really dry at the end of the afternoon. Will give it one more good try tomorrow. It really is brilliant that you can try make up and return it if you are not happy. I know I knock QVC when they get it wrong, but that aspect is really much appreciated by me.

Mine is going back. I ordered the light as i am very pale but it went on with a whitieish (sp) finish and made me look like a ghost.

Decided its going back. Had a really good play and compared it against my Bobbi Brown. The Mally settles into my fine lines within about 3 hours and seems to highlight dry skin on my nose - something I did not even knew I had. It also makes my face feel tight after a couple of hours. If anything the look was better without the powder, which seemed to emphasize the lines for some reason. So back it goes

Latest posts

Back