Mally TSV 22/7/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally 3 Piece Collection TSV 22/07/24

30ml Smoothing Face Primer RRP £27.10 + post (currency converted)
Precision Concealer RRP £20.13 + post (currency converted)
Face Defender RRP £34.84 + post (currency converted)

Total RRP £82.07 + post (not the perfect matching RRPS but near enough as i could get it)

Attachments

• Mally TSV 1.png
    Mally TSV 1.png
    774.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Mally TSV 2.png
    Mally TSV 2.png
    416.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Mally TSV 3.png
    Mally TSV 3.png
    718.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Mally TSV 4.png
    Mally TSV 4.png
    879.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Mally TSV 5.png
    Mally TSV 5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Mally Face Defender, Primer & Concealer 3 Piece Collection
Item Number: 252409
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £3.95

When the weather heats up, make sure your make-up is set to stay with Mally's Ultimate Performance Collection. This three-piece set includes the new Ultimate Performance Concealer offering flexible coverage and new Perfect Prep Smoothing Face Primer for a flawless finish, plus the bestselling Face Defender, an innovative alternative to powder. This hard-working make-up set is just what you need to see you through summer and beyond.
All shiny and new - the latest Ultimate Performance Concealer offers flexible coverage and helps to blur the look of imperfections without weighing skin down. You'll also receive the new Perfect Prep Smoothing Face Primer, a lightweight formula made with hyaluronic acid that helps give a smooth, even base, and a surge of moisture too!
Meet your Face Defender - Mally's popular formula can be used as a primer, a finishing touch to help lock in your make-up, or worn alone to help enhance the look of your skin. Its sheer, lightweight formula works to instantly reduce the look of pores and fine lines for a soft-focus effect, while keeping shine at bay.
Concealer colour options:
  • Fair
  • Light
  • Beige
  • Medium
  • Tan
  • Rich
  • Deep

Contains:
  • 1 x NEW Ultimate Performance Concealer (8.5ml) - a high-performance concealer offering flexible coverage with a precision applicator to tackle hard-to-reach spots with ease. Enriched with a powerful blend of botanicals like coffee fruit extract and argan oil
  • 1 x NEW Perfect Prep Smoothing Face Primer (30ml) - a rich, refreshing face primer formulated to help revive skin. Made with a hyaluronic acid-based hydration complex and antioxidant-packed ginger extract
  • 1 x Face Defender & Sponge (13g) - this all-in-one skin saviour is a lightweight, invisible balm in a universal shade, that can be used anywhere in place of powder

Mally 3 Piece Collection TSV 22/07/24

30ml Smoothing Face Primer RRP £27.10 + post (currency converted)
Precision Concealer RRP £20.13 + post (currency converted)
Face Defender RRP £34.84 + post (currency converted)

Total RRP £82.07 + post (not the perfect matching RRPS but near enough as i could get it)
30ml Smoothing Face Primer RRP £27.10 + post (currency converted) cost £15.49
Precision Concealer RRP £20.13 + post (currency converted) cost £11.51
Face Defender RRP £34.84 + post (currency converted) cost £19.91

Cost £46.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for currency conversion.

I look older with a full face of make-up these days. Not that I've worn make-up since before lockdown.

I've started using a tinted primer instead or if I'm having a bad day and need to attend yet another medical appointment I use the Defender. It's the easiest, fastest way to look a little better than normal. Smoothes wrinkles, fills pores, kills shine on my still oily t-zone without making skin look flat. Good stuff.

I look older with a full face of make-up these days. Not that I've worn make-up since before lockdown.

I've started using a tinted primer instead or if I'm having a bad day and need to attend yet another medical appointment I use the Defender. It's the easiest, fastest way to look a little better than normal. Smoothes wrinkles, fills pores, kills shine on my still oily t-zone without making skin look flat. Good stuff.
I've started mixing some hyaluronic acid with my moisturiser. It seems to go on better. I've also used it with foundation as I quite often sometimes find it a little bit too thick. I'm using YSL Touche Éclat foundation. I managed to get a couple of samples from Boots.

I've started mixing some hyaluronic acid with my moisturiser. It seems to go on better. I've also used it with foundation as I quite often sometimes find it a little bit too thick. I'm using YSL Touche Éclat foundation. I managed to get a couple of samples from Boots.

Do you mind if I ask your (approximate) age? I'm late 50s. I've noticed changes in my skin and body shape throughout the decades since my 30s but none more than in the last 5 years. The texture in particular has become more difficult to deal with. Wrinkles are a walk in the park compared to the roughness/pores/overall weird texture (that doesn't seem to have affected Mr AE's skin :mad:).

Do you mind if I ask your (approximate) age? I'm late 50s. I've noticed changes in my skin and body shape throughout the decades since my 30s but none more than in the last 5 years. The texture in particular has become more difficult to deal with. Wrinkles are a walk in the park compared to the roughness/pores/overall weird texture (that doesn't seem to have affected Mr AE's skin :mad:).
I'm 76 next,I've found I've aged more in the last 9 months or so. I've been told I don't look my age but I don't know if that's people being kind. My problem isn't wrinkles but loss of elasticity mainly due to having hypodontia, I didn't get a lot of second teeth and no wisdom teeth. This has caused loosenes on my lower jaw,my dentist told me that young women were having the fat removed from their jawline but she said they would probably have my problem with slackening in their forties.
I had very greasy skin and have some dark patches were spots were a problem well into my early forties . I have noticed my cheeks are quite red as well. The joys of getting old.😒

I'm 76 next,I've found I've aged more in the last 9 months or so. I've been told I don't look my age but I don't know if that's people being kind. My problem isn't wrinkles but loss of elasticity mainly due to having hypodontia, I didn't get a lot of second teeth and no wisdom teeth. This has caused loosenes on my lower jaw,my dentist told me that young women were having the fat removed from their jawline but she said they would probably have my problem with slackening in their forties.
I had very greasy skin and have some dark patches were spots were a problem well into my early forties . I have noticed my cheeks are quite red as well. The joys of getting old.😒

Ah. So different problems for different skin.

I remember speaking to my friend's mum 20 years ago. She'd had wisdom teeth removed years earlier but noticed the same problems you have. Teeth are so important to the way we look even when we're not smiling.

I didn't use sunscreen as a youngster, probably only started in the last few decades. I drove a lot in my late teens through to my mid-thirties and asides the age spots I have on my hands and face, the difference in the skin on my two forearms is massive. My right (I was such a cool driver with my arm resting on the open window :cool:) is reddened, rough and dotted with age spots. My left is smooth, my normal skin-tone and has few age spots.

The joys of getting old are many and mostly not that much of a joy. But unless I know what I know now I would never go back.

Ah. So different problems for different skin.

I remember speaking to my friend's mum 20 years ago. She'd had wisdom teeth removed years earlier but noticed the same problems you have. Teeth are so important to the way we look even when we're not smiling.

I didn't use sunscreen as a youngster, probably only started in the last few decades. I drove a lot in my late teens through to my mid-thirties and asides the age spots I have on my hands and face, the difference in the skin on my two forearms is massive. My right (I was such a cool driver with my arm resting on the open window :cool:) is reddened, rough and dotted with age spots. My left is smooth, my normal skin-tone and has few age spots.

The joys of getting old are many and mostly not that much of a joy. But unless I know what I know now I would never go back.
Oh my arms and shins skin is so thin you can look at it and it'll bruise.🤣Hubby says he's getting me shin pads for Christmas.
When we were children we were always outside,no sun tan lotion. My hands and feet have always been bony and veiny,my hands have age spots but my feet don't.

Latest posts

Back