Mally TSV 22/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love, love, love her lipglosses, 'liquid lipstick' I think she calls them. But I do find them difficult to start off, if you have bought them you might know what I mean. Once started though they are brill.

They don't last long as I use them all the time. Once in Sainsburys a little girl pointed at me and shouted out 'love your lipstick'. v sweet :blush:

Her eye liners are great, but I do hate it that most of her liner offerings are black, black and even blacker black! Unless you are very lucky in your colouring, black is so ageing and makes eyes look smaller This look make be ok on dark skin such as Mally's but don't think it does us paler girls any favours- just look what black does to AY!. It's the same with mascara, always black! I grew up being told you should steer away from black for the very same reason and go for brown or brown/black - much kinder and less harsh - especially as you get older. But this is a criticism I would levy at all offerings on QVC from whatever make-up house.

Hey eyeliners are made by the same people that make Sephora's own line ones - Flashy Liner. I discovered this in Dubai last year and they do a whole range of colours, they last all day and are quite a bit cheaper, but Sephora is not easily available in this country which is a bit of a bummer.

Hey eyeliners are made by the same people that make Sephora's own line ones - Flashy Liner. I discovered this in Dubai last year and they do a whole range of colours, they last all day and are quite a bit cheaper, but Sephora is not easily available in this country which is a bit of a bummer.

That's good to know! We have Sephora here, I'll take a look next time I am in the town.:sun:

I'm not s'posed to be buying any make up and I'm still excited at the prospect of a Mally TSV! :mysmilie_17:

We've got AD shipments coming soon as well haven't we? :sun:

P.S. Good info Chrissi!

Just had a look at the US offering and if its that ione I am happy to buy
really like her stuff. Loved the last TSV and the eyeliner powder in there is great, think I like it even more then her eyeliner pencils, and I loved them. Also agree that her brow fix is much better then the smaschbox one, which I used for years.
No, I am not working for Mally:blush:
The only things I am not fond of so far have been her mascaras, they always seem to clump on me as I have to wipe the brush on a tissue before application, total waste of product in my opinion, and I also did not like her slanted eyeliner. Fab concept, great easy application but did not last on me at all. There is a positive for QVC, great to be able to try and return

Ah, that explains why they are so good.

Must remember to check them out next time I come across Sephora.

Any idea if this will be on easy payments. Will be buying one for myself and have also promised my sister a kit for her birthday. Looking unlikely if no easy payments xx

Not strictly about the March TSV but my auto delivery is on it's way. I'm quite pleased it'll get here before the TSV, then I can weigh up my options.

Jude xx

Not strictly about the March TSV but my auto delivery is on it's way. I'm quite pleased it'll get here before the TSV, then I can weigh up my options.

Jude xx

Mine too! Is that the last one, or is there another to come after this one?

I'm not sure but I think this is the one with a different highlighter; I can't understand why we got the Heavenly Lumininer twice as the first one is lasting ages; sold the second one on ebay.

Jude xx

My Auto-delivery arrived and initially I was a bit disappointed; the colours seemed too strong and blue-toned. However I've done my face with the kit and the outcome is actaully quite good.

The blush is called Rose Flush and is a deep blue-ish pink, almost lilac toned but it goes on as a pretty cool rose blush (with a light hand).

The liquid lip colour is similar to the blush so they complement each other well; having a permenantly jaundiced skin-tone I don't usually wear any lip colour which is blue based but it's surprisingly flattering.

Best of all the eye shadow duo is in Shimmering Taupe and Stone and as expected these are the perfect eye re-shaping colours without colour IYKWIM. I used the slightly deeper one to add on top of the liner pencil (called Steel) and the lighter shadow to lift my socket shadow. They're quite pigmented but blend well and I'm left with the desired shading effect but without visible colour. It'd be easy to repeat this every day and then vary a definite colour to the lid as required.

Brow stick will be stock piled as I'm still using the original one, as will the mascara.

The highlighter (called Luminous) is a silvery white. It goes on quite lightly which is good otherwise we'll look like Alison Young with her snail-trail cheek bones!

Keeper? Very probably!

Jude xx

I'm not s'posed to be buying any make up and I'm still excited at the prospect of a Mally TSV! :mysmilie_17:

We've got AD shipments coming soon as well haven't we? :sun:

P.S. Good info Chrissi!

any idea of the colour etc that were getting.....

I'd say it washes its face and is in the same league.

I personally think her Brow Fix is way better than BE and Smashbox's offerings. And her Cancellation Concealer and the one in the tube are also very very good.

Her eye liners are great, but I do hate it that most of her liner offerings are black, black and even blacker black! Unless you are very lucky in your colouring, black is so ageing and makes eyes look smaller This look make be ok on dark skin such as Mally's but don't think it does us paler girls any favours- just look what black does to AY!. It's the same with mascara, always black! I grew up being told you should steer away from black for the very same reason and go for brown or brown/black - much kinder and less harsh - especially as you get older. But this is a criticism I would levy at all offerings on QVC from whatever make-up house.

try ask CS when will they be getting in item No 223271 you get 10 eye liner pencils in a nice pink mally box....price £39.85 INC p/p so for 40p per pencil its not bad...ive got them & using MOST of them & im a silver surfer if that helps any......any you didnt want you could sell via the drop in

Iggy I've run thru the colours in the March AD set in my post above HTH.

Jude xx

thank hun....asked the ??????? before reading all the threads.its me being usual plonker...ohhhhh auto + tsv...whats a girl to do......buy both i suppose....:happy:

thank hun....asked the ??????? before reading all the threads.its me being usual plonker...ohhhhh auto + tsv...whats a girl to do......buy both i suppose....:happy:

Sounds like my kinda logic! :blush: :giggle:

Latest posts

Back