Mally TSV 18/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glad I took the plunge! Usually the darker shades are the last to go so am glad I got it last night rather than waiting until this morning.

Thought "Miss Ali" looked so much better last evening (make-up wise). If Mally trains a few of her helpers, perhaps Alison should be first in line for a few tips - shows what can be achieved with a lighter hand!

Thought "Miss Ali" looked so much better last evening (make-up wise). If Mally trains a few of her helpers, perhaps Alison should be first in line for a few tips - shows what can be achieved with a lighter hand!

I agree Lilo Lil. Thought she looked very nice.

Mine arrived today - unbelievably fast (only showing as shipped yesterday!) I have a brilliant courier so big thank you to my "little grey van man":clapping:

Gosh that is quick delivery. I dithered because I was big sure of colour options!! Let us know what you think!!

I'm really not sure either. Was not interested, but impressed with the products in the demo. Would have been good to have it on AD.

I guess Waitlist orders are likely to be fulfilled, as none of these are limited edition products they should have more stock available soon.

Just not sure whether I'm Light or Medium. I'm Medium Beige in BE but Light in Smashbox Halo.

Latest posts

Back