Mally TSV 18/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol Donna funnily enough had never thought about my obsession in that way! Cheers White Russian!

well ordered my crack ehm, Mally's, :wink: :grin:so will let you all know what I think. I love her eyebrow pencil and her concealer love her blush and her mascara, and her eye colours, but have not tried her foundation, or finishing powder. My excuse was that I will need a new primer soon anyway (soon yeah right, by Christmas lol)

well ordered my crack ehm, Mally's, :wink: :grin:so will let you all know what I think. I love her eyebrow pencil and her concealer love her blush and her mascara, and her eye colours, but have not tried her foundation, or finishing powder. My excuse was that I will need a new primer soon anyway (soon yeah right, by Christmas lol)

Wildrose, I gave in to temptation too as my mother- in- law needs a primer. Might sell the rest on eBay, not sure yet. I ordered mine on 15th but still showing in process. Anyone else's order showing as shipped? Last time I ordered a LE TSV early it shipped before the actual "on air" day.:wonder:

No mine is still showing as in progress, probably will not be shipped until the TSV day?
Glad I am not the only one :happy::happy: actually wanted to try her foundation some time ago, but then found BB : what if I like hers more???????????????:confused::confused::giggle::giggle:

Oh good, I don't want this TSV???bought too much recently.

Have tried the primer but the scent really hurt my eyes, I had to stop using it as even though I never took it near my eyes it really affected them. Seems like a pretty boring TSV...prefer a bit of lipgloss or eyeshadow.

Wasn't at all tempted when I got the email.
Then I watched the repeat this morning & saw AY! She looks amazing this morning.
Thought if it does that for her I have to try it.

You are SO right about makeup being addictive!

I have never tried Mally make-up and am really tempted by this. After the demise of the Halo which is rubbish since the change I have been on the search for the perfect foundation. I am using Bobbi Brown at the moment which is ok but like the rest of you am addicted to it and need my fix LOL

The products do get good reviews on the web and I can always return it if I don't like. Just need to watch a bit more to get the correct colour choice!

I thought AY looked fine facially but I wasn't too keen on the red dress, taupe cardi and footless tights combo.

I thought AY looked fine facially but I wasn't too keen on the red dress, taupe cardi and footless tights combo.

Fine?....I thought she looked freakin' amazing! Ok, I'm not talking about the outfit, but the make over imvho was stunning....what an absolute contrast to how she usually looks. If I can get that much improvement by using just make up...Bring it on. Trouble is, I can't afford it, and don't have a make up artist on hand to apply it for me!

Really impressed with the finish of this, unlike the LG demos I watched it doesn't look overdone and sit in the lines, probably just the TV as LGs clearly popular on here... never tried Mally or LG for that matter but if I had the spare cash I think I'd give this one a try:happy:

Last edited:
After watching the demo this morning to get the correct colour choice it was sold out in tan which I think would be my colour! I have ordered on waitlist but am not holding out much hope and I don't think I have ever received an item from waitlist - hopefully if it do it won't be someone elses returned used make-up.

I went for it because although LG Porcelain was finally the right colour for my pale skin, it just looked really powdery on my skin.......even
a light dusting looked like I had put it on with a trowel!

I am 52 years old and I don't think I will EVER find a foundation that suits me :doh:

I went for it because although LG Porcelain was finally the right colour for my pale skin, it just looked really powdery on my skin.......even
a light dusting looked like I had put it on with a trowel!

I am 52 years old and I don't think I will EVER find a foundation that suits me :doh:

do not give up hope, there is so much to try :happy:

I watched the repeats this morning trying to decide what colour to go for. When Alison said she was wearing medium I thought I will go for that then, I'm reasonably fair but not as pale as her. I happened to spot poppa and Teenie showing it later and they were both wearing medium and Pippa looked really brown. I managed to phone up and get them to chNge my order to light. Hope I made the right choice, I ordered the fair LG B&B last week and that was fine

Stayed up to watch the demo. I thought Ali looked great. Even my daughter commented and thought she looked slimmer in the face and said she looked different but it was a nice different! Teenagers eh! I weakened to my 'addiction' and went for the rich!

But that is it. AY gets made up by others and goods look makeup wise. Then just goes back to her cack handed method when left to her own devices. I am sure these people explain to her what they are doing but she just does not listen. Thick black eyeliner, heavy handed shimmerbrick.

Shame because she can look great. Must say she also looked very nice at the beauty bash. Beautiful skin!

Latest posts

Back