Mally TSV 18/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just got an email offering me the chance to order early. Very disappointed in this TSV. I have the primer which shows no signs of running out any time soon. I don't need the foundation because I use her powder one or B&B. I might be interested in the finisher but really wanted some new make up to play with :( I'm not ordering just to get the finisher.

Thank goodness it's something I neither want nor need! I just flogged several BareMinerals from last year's TSV subscription on eBay and have nicely settled into a face routine, cream foundation is too heavy for me, anyway. Phew.

I was a little disappointed too. Have not tried the foundation, but love my BB one, so not sure I even want to try it. Has anyone tried the primer? What is it like? And has anyone tried the foundation?
I love her mascara, and really like her make up, which is what I was really hoping for

Mally TSV is 225299 at £37.48 plus £4.95 P&P
Mally Flawless Face Collection. This three-piece set includes everything you need to create an even foundation coverage from primer to skin finisher. Enjoy Mally's long-lasting make-up and create a canvas that is smooth, beautifully natural and flawless.

Contains:

1 x Perfect Prep Primer (28.3g) - the first step to your make-up routine, this lightweight primer helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles and smooth out your skin ready for make-up application
1 x Ultimate Performance Professional Foundation with mirror (10g) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Rich and Tan - luxurious cream foundation delivers long-lasting coverage that looks beautifully natural and comes with a foam applicator that allows you to apply and blend perfectly
1 x Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher (17g) - the last step to your make-up routine, this brightening skin finisher is a great way to keep your look fresh throughout the day
1 x Kabuki brush
1 x sponge

Thanks! I too have enough BE foundation, BnB and Halo to last me the best part of a decade but I'm a sucker for new foundations. My favourite everyday primer is spackle because I don't like silicone ones, but having said that I have the Mally Glow one and I use it for special occasions because it does give a lovely finish.

I was a little disappointed too. Have not tried the foundation, but love my BB one, so not sure I even want to try it. Has anyone tried the primer? What is it like? And has anyone tried the foundation?
I love her mascara, and really like her make up, which is what I was really hoping for

I like the primer. It is more like a mousse. It leaves my skin matte and smooth. I use such a tiny bit that it seems like it will last forever. That said, when it comes to needing to repurchase, I think I would try the L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer because it looks pretty similar.

I received the early order email too, disappointed there are no colours as I use Laura Geller balance & brighten but I love her lip colours :down:

Oh. Really not interested then, I have lots of BE foundation, Halo and BnB. Can't see myself going for this set, am quite disappointed too.

The good thing about this is that you can try and send it back if it is not your right colour, which is why I love buying make up from QVC, but I really hate to even guess at the colour. What would be the difference between the Light and Fair for instance?
I would not even know what colour to go for though - I am a warm sand in BB

The good thing about this is that you can try and send it back if it is not your right colour, which is why I love buying make up from QVC, but I really hate to even guess at the colour. What would be the difference between the Light and Fair for instance?
I would not even know what colour to go for though - I am a warm sand in BB

I'm actually really excited about this kit. I don't NEED it but I love her products and have been toying with trying the poreless powder product for ages - here the whole TSV kit is the price of the powder.

In answer to your question, mally's complexion products are yellow-based (no pink in there). I am the palest shade in all foundations (except Bobbi Brown - alabaster is too white on me so I go to the next shade down, think it's called porcelain) and I can easily wear the mally concealer and powder foundation in Fair. It is a good colour match for me but more yellow-toned than I am used to. It sounds like you are going to be Light rather than Fair (Sand in Bobbi Brown is too dark for me).

Did the email include a link to follow to the TSV? The number alone doesn't bring up the item when I try it, could someone provide a linky for me please, I need lots of thinking time about this as deep-down I know I don't need it. The longer I have to talk myself out of it before the launch the better! TIA.

Jude xx

Ohhh no its like waiting for a bus, you get loads of good TSV'S all at once. Need to resist but i want it. There are lots of good reviews for the primer.

If it's anything like the finishing powder I am using it actually is quite different from regular translucent powder - a much softer texture and doesn't sit on the skin at all.

Had resisted looking. Why oh why is it appealing to me?? Just got the LG kit. Very nice. Got the tan any idea what would-be a good match with this range?

Had resisted looking. Why oh why is it appealing to me?? Just got the LG kit. Very nice. Got the tan any idea what would-be a good match with this range?

I think its like shoes,
you can never have too much make up :blush::blush:

Indeed I need another kit like a hole in the head! Anyone know difference with rich and tan?

Latest posts

Back