Mally TSV 16/12/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder if there are any more items in collaboration with RuPaul, I did like the red pencil and eyeshadow palette from last time.😊

you mean (all these are from the new beauty item thread)

Mally x RuPaul RuPalette 2.0 Eyeshadow Palette with Limited Edition Brush

Mally x RuPaul Limited Edition Dark Circle Corrector Duo

Mally x RuPaul Limited Edition Shadow Stick Extra 4 Piece Kit

Mally x RuPaul No Tea, No Shade Brightening Concealer

Mally x RuPaul Draglash Extreme Mascara

Mally x RuPaul Draglash Extreme Mascara Duo

Mally x RuPaul Spotlight Disco Shine Lipgloss Trio

Mally 5 Piece Full Face Collection TSV 16/12/20

Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation
Face Defender
Gold Digger Lipgloss
Shadow Stick Extra RRP
Gel Waterproof Liner/Crayon

Attachments

• Mally TSV 1.jpg
    Mally TSV 1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 250
  • Mally TSV 2.jpg
    Mally TSV 2.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 269
  • Mally TSV 3.jpg
    Mally TSV 3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 247
  • Mally TSV 4.jpg
    Mally TSV 4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 208
  • Mally TSV 5.jpg
    Mally TSV 5.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 232
Mally 5 Piece All Over Glow Full Face Collection
Item Number: 242904
QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £3.95

The All Over Glow Full Face Collection from Mally features an array of radiance-boosting hero products, including smoothing Evercolor Poreless Face Defender, perfecting Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation, a champagne-toned Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra and more. If you're looking to upgrade your everyday make-up routine with luxe, illuminating formulas, this Mally edit has you covered.

Prepare to glow - offering primer, foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipgloss, this set offers the core products you need to create a stunning make-up look. Finish with a touch of mascara and your favourite blusher or bronzer, and you'll be ready to face the day with confidence.

Beauty on the go - with both Evercolor Poreless Face Defender and Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation featuring a handy compact design, plus Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra, Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner and Intense Color Lip Gloss all offering great swipe-and-go applications, this set is perfect for keeping in your handbag for touch-ups while out and about.

Contains:

• 1 x Evercolor Poreless Face Defender (13g) - a clear, lightweight primer that helps to blur the appearance of fine lines and pores, while locking your make-up in place
  • 1 x Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation (12g) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Rich or Tan - this lightweight, souffle-textured foundation is enriched with oxygen water and features an innovative texture that melts onto your skin the moment it's applied, providing a thin, full-coverage layer which you can blend and build to suit your skin's needs
  • 1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6) in Sand Drift - in a stunning champagne-beige hue, this multi-use eyeshadow can be used as a liner, a wash of shimmering colour or layered up for an intense look
  • 1 x Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner (0.3g) in Onyx - with a creamy, long-wearing formula, this deep black shade works to define eyes and provide opaque coverage
  • 1 x Intense Color Lip Gloss (3.4ml) in Goal Digger - a rich, pigmented pinky-mauve gloss developed to add flattering colour and high shine to your lips, all with a silky, hydrating formula
How to apply:
Evercolor Poreless Face Defender:

• Pat gently all over your face
  • Never swipe or rub
Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation:

• Using a buffing brush or a sponge, dab into the micro-fine mesh and smooth over your skin in light, upward strokes
Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra:

• Apply all over your lid from the lash line to the crease, and blend
Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner:

• Trace along your upper lash line
  • Blend gently for a softer, smoky look
Kiss Me Lipgloss:

• Apply over your favourite lipstick, or wear alone for a fabulously full and glossy look

its ok but I don't wear oodles of make up..I bought a kit similar to the TSV and I like it. More for people who wear make up a lot dont like the lip gloss colours though

Latest posts

Back