Mally Recent TSV - Oh dear

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

some of the worst makeup i have ever used. i find it even worse with the overselling hype that her makeup is specially formulated for her a list clients etc i suspect they dont use any of it. sad as i like her and her shows but not her products

I really like her eyeliner pencils but having said that its the only thing Ive tried from the range. They glide on and stay on just as she says

I've sent mine back - it just sat in my pores and showed up every slight mark on my face.
On the plus side the Fair was actually light enough for once.

I ordered a tsv about a year ago on waitlist as my colour had sold out. Before it was despatched I started to read the reviews which were awful so I rang and cancelled it. Never bothered to even watch her shows again. She annoys me with her 'Miss Alley' stuff!

Glad I didn't buy it, when my current foundation runs out it will be back to the drawing board. I like BE but it's too faffy for every day. B&B is the wrong colour and too drying on me. I want a dewy look.

I've sent mine back - it just sat in my pores and showed up every slight mark on my face.
On the plus side the Fair was actually light enough for once.

I had high hopes for this kit, but I agree with everything you have written Pickles. Mine is going back too. Think I will stick with my Estee Lauder Double Wear... until something else tempts me!

Glad I didn't buy it, when my current foundation runs out it will be back to the drawing board. I like BE but it's too faffy for every day. B&B is the wrong colour and too drying on me. I want a dewy look.

Dont know is this will help but I have just this week moved away from mineral foundation (just fancied a change really) am now using Clarins Skin Illusion Natural Radiance, 30ml delivered for £20.40 from Feel Unique. Love it :happy:

ps Clarins is available all over the place so you would probably be able to try it out somewhere and then buy online if better value.

tried the perricone no foundation foundation titanium dioxide hell and the itch and the ghostly apperance

Doesn't surprise me at all. The only good things that I have found are the mascara (really is up to the hype) and the starlight eyeliners (they have completely changed my eye make up). Everything else is rubbish.
Just goes to show the power of a charismatic "salesperson"!!!

Yet another range that comes into the 'tried it once, once was enough' category - it was an introductory kit, yonks ago - absolute tat the lot of it, with the exception of one eyeshadow, 'brownstone' I think it was, which eldest DD loved the colour of & used quite a bit! The rest of it ended up in the bin eventually I think, you know something is bad when you can't even give it away for free to teenagers......! :tongue:

Latest posts

Back