Mally QVC Hours....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
.. So what do you do as you are sitting and watching these Mally presentations? do you:
  • HEY ITS MALLY! I order, order order!
  • just watch for entertainment/make up tips, but dont order as its too expensive and over hyped
  • Just watch to see if there are any offers/free p&p on my 1 or 2 Mally essentials (mascara/concealer etc)

and also, taking into consideration that Mally did not have one award winner in the QVCUK beauty awards, do you think:
  • Mally is using her celebrity connections to promote a product that does not live up to its claims
  • For that celeb reason, buyers are lured into thinking they are getting top quality (like the demands of celebrities) when in fact the manufacture of product is sub standard and packaging is very 'cheap' looking?

This is the subject to have your say! Remember this isnt a thread to reply "oh leave Mally alone she's lovely" That may be so, but this is about her products, not her personality!!!

As for me, in my experience the Mascara is First class, however all the eyeliners might be rub proof on the back of clean hand, but over make up on face (eg pencilled eyebrows over foundation) 'bulletproof?" -- not even close.

Also I feel by the time the purchaser has used all the cosmetics in order to get 'the look' (primer+foundation+concealer+luminious highlighter+setting powder etc etc and thats before colour) the result maybe spectacular studio soft focus, but down the high street bank paying your bills? Its Pantomime dame!!! :sad:

Last edited:
I like her blushes as well as the concealers, have been more then pleased with the eyeliners, which are bullet proof on me - especially the powdery one with a setting powder, which stayed on even in full Florida and Spain heat. Love the mascara, but have never used her foundation so am looking forward to trying that. Only thing I was disappointed with was her highlighter, which frankly you can get better elsewhere. I like her lip glosses too. So watch thinking what do I need? Realizing I do not need anything and watching for tips and what I might not have so I can compliment my large make up stash
I love make up - men have cars to tinker with ( well mine does) I have make up :happy:

I find the blushers really hard to pick up, some of them seem rock solid in the pan:angry: I love her mascara it gets 10/10 from me.

Mally QVC Hours....

TBH ten or fifteen mins of Mally is more than enough for me, I find her OTT hyper presentation a real turn off. I have never been tempted with any of her products that I have seen. IMO Mally and Alison together are what migraines are made of... LOL

She gives me a headache :sweat: Sound turned off.

I love her make up though. Her concealer is fab & so are her eyeshadowws, mascara & lip glosses.

Can't knock her enthusiasm for her products but PLEASE tone it down woman.

She gives me a headache :sweat: Sound turned off.

I love her make up though. Her concealer is fab & so are her eyeshadowws, mascara & lip glosses.

Can't knock her enthusiasm for her products but PLEASE tone it down woman.

She's American, what more is there to say!

Can't bear the woman.Won't watch any of her shows today (and I see theres a lot of them!!)
Not at all interested in her,her make up or TSV. (And I love make up!!)

Mally QVC Hours....

TBH ten or fifteen mins of Mally is more than enough for me, I find her OTT hyper presentation a real turn off. I have never been tempted with any of her products that I have seen. IMO Mally and Alison together are what migraines are made of... LOL

Don't you mean Miss Ali Kath. My DD heard this last night and thought it was a joke. I said it wasn't. Reverence eh!

Agree with poor packaging. The original normal eyebrow pencil was great and has lasted me but is now discontinued. The new twist one twists down on application, and it's very annoying having to retwirl it to carry on the job.

Did anyone else hear AY having a dig at Mally when Laura Geller was over. She said to Laura along the lines of 'You don't have to come over and act all mad,crazy and loud to sell your products. Your products sell because of the amazing quality'.
I thought at the time that she will be sucking up to mally when she comes over and Yep she is.

Gosh! Did AY really denounce Mallys loud style of selling? :wonder: anyway, anyway, yes I am a huge Mally mascara fan but NOT the waterproof version.

I cannot remember the last time I used blusher powder!! I tend to stay away from pressed powder pans, especially on the move, I cannot count how many have cracked in my bag and scattered over everything (as much as I love Bare minerals, I absolutely refuse to buy whole range because of the drop/spill risk).. my trick is to do my lips in mallys pale pink lip gloss - rub off excess with my ring finger and blend on my cheeks - gives a lovely blush glow. Sharing a product on different areas of face saves taking too much in make up bag too. Cream Pearl eyeshadow doubles as a face highlighter, Black/brown eyebrow pencil doubles as an eyeliner, I dont listen to those people who say "OMG dont use that on THAT area!!!" Come on, I use common sense, and 90% of the time its sales hype.

mally-beauty-beautycom-makeup-life.jpg
-- colour shown is babys blush

Of course not practical if your favoured lippie is burgundy or brown or lilac! :happy:

Don't you mean Miss Ali Kath. My DD heard this last night and thought it was a joke. I said it wasn't. Reverence eh!

I thought Mally made a pigs ear of Miss Ali's make up last night , imo she made her look like a drag act LOL way too much black eye make up and too much aunt sally....

I thought Mally made a pigs ear of Miss Ali's make up last night , imo she made her look like a drag act LOL way too much black eye make up and too much aunt sally....

AY looked like she had stepped out of the Moulin Rouge :thinking:

Just been watching the pair of them :talking: They don't stop for breath, do they? Can only watch for a few minutes before my ears start to ache. I think Gobby looks absolutely dire!

I have been having trouble sleeping and also wake very early at the moment. Flicked QVC on early this morning for a bit of company and oh did I regret it, Mally and Ally bellowing and shrieking like some sort of wild beast mating ritual. Oh what a noise, it was brain meltingly loud, do they ever watch play backs?

OMG Mally awful what about that awful Kim Mendelson woman

I can bear Mally but just the whisper of the threat of hearing Kim utterly a syllabul finds me screaming in fear fumbling for the remote AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Tee hee, I haven't bought any mally make-up but I do recall watching the shows around easter and the easter suprise eggs coming up on the screen, she was very funny then.

i think her make up is seriously expensive - if QVC are charging £30.00 for a make up primer from a brand which is only retailed at QVC in the US and UK and so will have virtually no overheads comapred to other big brands thats must surely be the equivalent of it being i don't know £50-£60 on the high street - that's a lot of money, are the products that amazing?

I might try a kit or something but bullet proof make up scares me a bit as I'm worried I'll never get it off!

Latest posts

Back