Mally Beauty TSV 24/2/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will someone PLEASE tell me what F.A.R.T.ing stands for? I have understood from context that it means resisting buying, I just want to know what the letters stand for.

Hiya Sue,

I used to have it in my signature but then I got the hump with The DX... but anyway!

It's Forumites Against Reckless TSV Spending

Thanks. I feel better now. I've been wondering that for months.

I didn't know that, I honestly thought it was a condition rather than a disability. This has prompted a memory that requires a thread in the drop :mysmilie_82:

Well to be honest I'm not completely au fait with the distinction but I know someone with Tourettes who gets some disability benefits.

As the original wicked "owner" of the F.A.R.T.S. club name, I don't know whether to hang my head in deep shame at the unintentional offence caused....or revel in the notoriety and Trademark the Club!

Seriously I am a bit stunned at the furore something so silly and unimportant has caused :mysmilie_81:

Hiya Sue,

I used to have it in my signature but then I got the hump with The DX... but anyway!

It's Forumites Against Reckless TSV Spending

you are sooooo naughty. Recruiting new members to the cause. Someone will be in the bad books now.:mysmilie_17:

Yes please LA - lots please. Looks like a long night ahead.

Take two chick and I'll put the kettle on. (I'll save the Lambrini for when Maly's actually onscreen!) :mysmilie_142: :mysmilie_14: :mysmilie_1575: :mysmilie_886: :mysmilie_1133::mysmilie_1052: :mysmilie_1017: :mysmilie_1528::mysmilie_753: :mysmilie_1369: :mysmilie_136: :mysmilie_566: :mysmilie_1418:

I'm getting really excited now!

As the original wicked "owner" of the F.A.R.T.S. club name, I don't know whether to hang my head in deep shame at the unintentional offence caused....or revel in the notoriety and Trademark the Club!

Seriously I am a bit stunned at the furore something so silly and unimportant has caused :mysmilie_81:

I am with you on this. Was reading this threat with something akin to disbelieve and shock:mysmilie_61:

you are sooooo naughty. Recruiting new members to the cause. Someone will be in the bad books now.:mysmilie_17:

I live on the naughty step - there ain't no kinda book that can hold any fear for me!

(Ooh I've gone all Ricki Lake!):D

OMG, I'd forgotten it was you LS! :mysmilie_17:

Darling, it's 1.20 in the morning here, I'm putting in overtime!

I had forgotten the time difference my sweet! :eek: They definitely give out medals for that kind of dedication. That TSV better be flippin good! :D

You are the 'author', Lemonsqueezy. I wanted to mention that, but decided not to implicate you in the furore. Although I hate the word, it is a clever acronym, so you should revel in the notoriety...

If you had a family member who suffered from this condition maybe you would be a bit less flippant about it!:mysmilie_81:

My best friend does hon, and I may have come across to you as being flippant but all I was advocating was kindness.

I had forgotten the time difference my sweet! :eek: They definitely give out medals for that kind of dedication. That TSV better be flippin good! :D

I'm going to run and get a quick shower and get the jammies on. Don't get banned in my absence, will you.....:mysmilie_17:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back