Mally Beauty TSV 22/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like these sets when she's done them in the past; I just off-load any odd unwanted bits on ebay. They always sell them as perfect for splitting into 3 or more presents but unless I know what brands someone uses and likes I wouldn't decide for them. Maybe this stems form the weird and dodgy make up presents I've had from the outlaws over the years.
:taphead::mysmilie_857:
These sets sell well and are a "buy&split" ebayer's dream; so if you only want one or two items wait a month and the ebay prices will have dropped dramatically. The day before a TSV there are a few sellers who list all the parts of a beauty TSV (using the QVC photographs) and then they start under-cutting each other by a few pence at a time...if they got together and formed a cartel they could set the price for all of them and make more money.

Different from what was thought above then.
Any idea if price yet?
I noticed on the link above that America had that one on 5 easy pays!!

I wish some of her shadow sticks were less shiny.

Different from what was thought above then.
Any idea if price yet?
I noticed on the link above that America had that one on 5 easy pays!!

I wish some of her shadow sticks were less shiny.

no-one will have a price till the day as the Q one is £52.50 so under £40 + post id say but we cant have more than 4 easy pay due to credit laws ect

Its called glow but sounds like a highlighter, if you look on Qvc.com it is sold with the brush. The reviews are hit and miss, people who hate it say it is full of glitter that travels all over the face.

Thanks Miss Molly,it's a no from me then.

Mally 7 Piece Prime, Prep & Glow Make-Up Collection & Bag
Item Number: 216655
QVC Price £57.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.96
P&P £3.95

An illuminating seven-piece collection from Mally including the launch of the brand new Glowing Goddess Luminizer which helps to brighten your entire complexion and add a beautifully soft luminescence, accompanied by the iconic Perfect Prep Poreless Primer in a new pump tube, plus mascara, lipstick, eyeliner and more. This complete make-up collection is filled with lightweight, easy-to-apply cosmetics that will create your new go-to look for everyday wear.

Perfect preparation gets results - celebrity make-up artist, entrepreneur, and mum, Mally was inspired to create the Primer, Prep and Glow Collection because she understands that glowing skin starts with the perfect preparations. This collection has been launched just in time for Christmas, so you can ensure your skin is gorgeously luminescent throughout the party season.

Give the gift of a glowing skin - this seven-piece make-up collection is the perfect threat for yourself this festive season to truly brighten up your festive looks. But presented in a light-pink cosmetics bag, this comprehensive selection will also make a fantastic gift for the beauty lover in your life.

Contains:

1 x Glowing Goddess Luminiser (5.7g) - NEW a lightweight formula developed in a universal shade. The perfect accent to highlight cheekbones, lift eyes, or just add to a flash of light to spark up your look
1 x Perfect Prep Poreless Primer (30ml) - in a NEW pump tube dispenser. Create the perfect canvas for a professional make-up look with this primer cream. Apply before your foundation to leave skin feeling smooth and to help achieve that flawless make-up effect
1 x More is More Mascara in Black (9g) - a creamy formula that coats lashes with jet black colour to give the look of false lashes. With a specially designed brush that grips lashes and smooths the mascara out to the very tips for the look of exceptional length and definition, while the tip of the brush has additional bristles that provide the finishing touch for fuller-looking lashes
1 x H3 Lipstick in Angelic (3.4g) - a gel-infused lipstick that glides on effortlessly, adding hydration and leaving your lips feeling soft and smooth all day long. The result is a flawless pout that doesn't disappoint
1 x Evercolour Gel Waterproof Liner in Amber (0.3g) - to instantly flatter and accentuate eyes with no smearing, tugging or fading. The long-wearing formula glides on for perfectly lined, gorgeous eyes
1 x Evercolour Shadow Stick Extra in Champagne (1.6g) - your primer, shadow, smudgy liner, and brush all in one that blends beautifully without dragging or tugging, and won’t smudge, crease or transfer once dried
1 x Stippling Brush in Black - the soft, luxurious bristles ensure a beautiful, sheer finish and streak-free application for flawless results
1 x make-up bag - in a pretty pink shade with an embossed Mally logo

Get the look in six simple steps:

1. Smooth Perfect Prep Poreless Primer all over the face and down the neck to prep the skin for make-up that lasts all day
2. Apply Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Champagne all over lid from lash line to crease and then blend. Apply in the inner corners to open up the eyes
3. Trace Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner in Amber along the lash line, staying as close to the lash line as possible. Smudge within 30 seconds, before it sets, for a softer effect
4. Apply More is More Mascara to lashes, starting at the roots, then gently wiggle the brush while extending to the lash tips to create instant volume. Next, turn the brush vertically to use the ingenious little bristles at the tip to lift, lengthen and separate lashes
5. Use the brush to apply Glowing Goddess Luminizer wherever you want light to hit: the top of cheekbones, down the centre of the nose and on the brow bone. For an all-over beautiful glow, apply lightly over the entire face
6. Finish your look by applying H3 Gel Lipstick in Angelic to lips. Using the specially designed tip of the bullet, draw around the edges of your lips, then fill them in. For even application press lips together and say ma, ma, ma

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.216655

I just want to know how Mally can stand there and straight-faced say that she cannot bear the tin man look with Ali Young stood next to her looking... like the tin man!!!

I'm sure it looked OK when Mally's team had finished, but I just bet Ali went back for an extra dusting of the highlighter. She (AY) now has the "shelving effect" below her eyes, which makes highlighting a perilous endeavour.

The minute I know there is any kind of highlighter in a makeup collection, I know that Ali will indulge to excess and end up looking extremely odd.

Generally, over the years, Ali has shown a taste for excess in makeup (eyeliner which would make Dusty Springfield in her heyday look light-handed)... the obsession with glowy highlighter has to stop. It's ageing and looks daft under studio lights, however nice it may look in normal light (I remain to be convinced on this, but await Mazza's views on the subject :mysmilie_12: hee-hee).

Mally demonstrating her expert makeup artistry skill again of applying makeup to a face that already has makeup on... :mysmilie_11:

Well May, I was debating whether or not to go back to bed but reading your post I had to go and watch the TSV repeat show! I hadn't got my glasses on so ended up pretty close to the screen trying to focus. Anyhoo, I think AY suffered from the curse of the badly placed spotlight! The one bouncing off her left cheek hit her right on the highlighter.... which, you are right, was applied in a very thick stripe which looked as if it was just plonked there. Clearly there was no blending in. No one else's looked like that, I thought Mally's looked nice. Mine never looks like that!

Did anyone else notice how Mally's unique way of applying under eye concealer (which seemed to be everywhere except under the eye) left some of the models with dark circles under the eye????

Mally demonstrating her expert makeup artistry skill again of applying makeup to a face that already has makeup on... :mysmilie_11:

Yes that does seem to be her specialty, along with that cupping of the hand when rubbing over the eyeliner that doesn't smudge when rubbed, well it wouldn't would it, her hand is cupped. I can't risk looking at the mo, way too early for that screaming and screeching for me. :mysmilie_13:

The "model" Mally is adding make up to is a personal friend of hers. She is a normal mum who runs around like "Cray, Cray" according to Mally. Yeah right!

Just had a quick look (on mute obviously) just in time for a close up of AY, judging by the size and depth of her eye wrinkles, lies the proof right there that skin care, expensive or otherwise doesn't work, but to be honest I was more drawn to how the colour of that lipstick makes her teeth look more yellow, not a good look for a resident "beauty expert" I suppose it's like a top celebrity hairstylist with lank, greasy, uneven cut hair cutting your hair.........or like Debbie Flint bringing out yet another diet book.

Mally make-up seems to accentuate everyone's lines and wrinkles, and looks way to dragalicious.

Latest posts

Back