Mally Beauty TSV 18/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's dangerously close to my birthday, though there's absolutely nothing I need...ever in terms of make up!

:mysmilie_50:

I've decided to try Mally's bullet proof eye shadows when she is in next. I have tried one in her very first TSV (it was brown) and wasn't too impressed as it did roll off and I returned it (there was nothing in the TSV that I liked and I stayed away from Mally ever since), but having heard all the good feedback I've decided to try again mostly I want it for the ease of use and staying power.

I hoping she puts some nice eye shadow sticks in the TSV.

I've decided to try Mally's bullet proof eye shadows when she is in next. I have tried one in her very first TSV (it was brown) and wasn't too impressed as it did roll off and I returned it (there was nothing in the TSV that I liked and I stayed away from Mally ever since), but having heard all the good feedback I've decided to try again mostly I want it for the ease of use and staying power.

I hoping she puts some nice eye shadow sticks in the TSV.

I love her eyeshadow sticks, they're so easy to use and really do stay put - I have loads of taupes, but wouldn't mind some brighter ones. I also rate the foundation in the bounce back to you collection, it's a revelation as it really does look like skin!

I love her eyeshadow sticks, they're so easy to use and really do stay put - I have loads of taupes, but wouldn't mind some brighter ones. I also rate the foundation in the bounce back to you collection, it's a revelation as it really does look like skin!

Thank you for the recommendation Tarketta, I was looking at this foundation but read that it runs out in a couple of weeks and this makes it expensive.

Thank you for the recommendation Tarketta, I was looking at this foundation but read that it runs out in a couple of weeks and this makes it expensive.

I've been using it since I bought it, maybe 3 times a week and it's still going strong. I'd recently lost my Mum when I bought it and I said on this forum at the time, it made me look like a healthy human again (vs greying zombie), so I was hooked!!!! It feels lovely on your skin as well, cooling and very light but provides excellent coverage

I've been using it since I bought it, maybe 3 times a week and it's still going strong. I'd recently lost my Mum when I bought it and I said on this forum at the time, it made me look like a healthy human again (vs greying zombie), so I was hooked!!!! It feels lovely on your skin as well, cooling and very light but provides excellent coverage

I've missed your post back then (I don't read every thread), I'm very sorry for your loss Tarketta, lots of hugs and stay strong x

I've missed your post back then (I don't read every thread), I'm very sorry for your loss Tarketta, lots of hugs and stay strong x

Oh that's so lovely, thanks Marina, I wasn't fishing, but it sure gives you a good idea of how good I thought the foundation was :mysmilie_59: x

So sorry you lost your mum, Tarketta, I hadn't seen your post either.

The thing I'm not keen on with Mallt's shadow sticks is that they all tend to be very, very shiny or glittery apart from the taupe.

So sorry you lost your mum, Tarketta, I hadn't seen your post either.

The thing I'm not keen on with Mallt's shadow sticks is that they all tend to be very, very shiny or glittery apart from the taupe.

Thanks Breeze, this forum is so lovely :mysmilie_59:

I love a bit of glitter/shimmer must confess, but I agree, the matt taupe stick she did in one of her TSVs is a brilliant colour

I've been looking at Mally's foundations but not sure what shade I would need to chose, I've never bought a Mally foundation.
At one of the beauty bashes I saw her foundations and they all seemed yellow based to me except for the very dark ones. I'm currently using LG bnb in the Medium, would this be safe to go for the Medium in Mally? I'm on the lighter side of Medium.

I've been looking at Mally's foundations but not sure what shade I would need to chose, I've never bought a Mally foundation.
At one of the beauty bashes I saw her foundations and they all seemed yellow based to me except for the very dark ones. I'm currently using LG bnb in the Medium, would this be safe to go for the Medium in Mally? I'm on the lighter side of Medium.

Her foundations are definitely yellow-toned and most of her shades come up darker than you'd expect in other brands, but the foundation I was raving about was definitely a lot lighter than the previous 'light' i bought, so I have to warm it up with tinted finishing powder. I'd say if you're going for any of her other foundations, go light but if you go for the one I was raving about (for the life of me, I can't remember the name of it) then you could probably get away with medium...I definitely wouldn't recommend any of her foundations for cool tones though.

Thank you for this Tarketta, I was looking at the foundation that you recommended and the powder one

http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-3-Piece-....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-230772

Must confess I passed on this TSV as I had loads of powder foundations, but just looking at the presentation, the medium looks pretty dark - I often look at the US presentations as they seem to present them far more professionally and really go through the colours, so this may be of more help

http://www.qvc.com/Mally-The-Good-L...m=A341003&recommendationTypeId=IOFFER&sc=DTLR

Must confess I passed on this TSV as I had loads of powder foundations, but just looking at the presentation, the medium looks pretty dark - I often look at the US presentations as they seem to present them far more professionally and really go through the colours, so this may be of more help

http://www.qvc.com/Mally-The-Good-L...m=A341003&recommendationTypeId=IOFFER&sc=DTLR

I love the look of this set, the shadow colours, the lip gloss colour.

I think in the US they use diffusing lenses, the models look too perfect, especially when on with IT Cosmetics they just look airbrushed.

Just looked at my old emails, the last two Mally TSVs were £41.96 and £41.94 plus pnp, guess the upcoming one won't be much different.

Looked up on Mally's FB - no clues whatsoever for the TSV.

Just looked at my old emails, the last two Mally TSVs were £41.96 and £41.94 plus pnp, guess the upcoming one won't be much different.

Looked up on Mally's FB - no clues whatsoever for the TSV.

They're really good value TSVs, you get so much for your money, unlike recent LG ones

Am I right in thinking that 4K Ultra HD Fantasy Foundation is similar to LG BnB? I mean that it evens out the skin imperfections like a BB or CC powder/cream and gives medium coverage and almost undetectable on the skin?

I love the look of this set, the shadow colours, the lip gloss colour.

I think in the US they use diffusing lenses, the models look too perfect, especially when on with IT Cosmetics they just look airbrushed.

Slightly off topic, but I don't think that QVC have done a great job of translating IT Cosmetics for a UK audience. Think the affiliation with cosmetic surgeons is less of a selling point over here, and I can't see that schmaltzy video about the brand speaking to British customers at all. Leigh from Tarte is much more down to earth and seems to "get" us, whereas the IT guests are quite intense and always look surprised!

Latest posts

Back