Mally Beauty TSV - 07/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally 7 Piece Party Look Collection with Cosmetic Bag.
Today's Special Value Price £36.36
QVC Price £45.00
Item Number 222398
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Seven-piece make-up collection from Mally. The perfect companion for the party season, this collection takes care of your whole look with blusher, mascara, eyeshadows and more. Experiment with gorgeous colour combinations for your eyes, cheeks and lips.

Contains:

•1 x City Chick Smoky Eye Kit in Soho Silver - cream, grey, brown and black (7.5g) - blend the different shadows to experiment and create your own shades. Set comes in a compact case with a full mirror
•1 x Single Blush in Rosette (3.8g) - make your cheeks pop with a sweet glow
•1 x High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Party Girl - pink (3.5g) - non-sticky formula gives lips a punch of colour and creates a long-lasting, ultra-wet look
•1 x Brow Beauty Brow Fix - taupe (1.26g) - tame, shape and colour your brows to frame your face beautifully
•1 x Volumising Mascara (10ml) - helps create the look of gorgeous, full, luxurious lashes
•1 x Eyeliner Powder in Black Gold (4.1g) - innovative three-step system to help keep your liner fresh and virtually bullet proof all day long
•1 x Waterproof Eye pencil in Black Gold (1.1g) - intensifies eyes, glides on and is perfect for lining the inner rim of your eye
•1 x applicator
•1 x double-ended eye brush
•1 x pink faux leather bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.222398

Just put the repeat on , Helloooooo what the hell does AY look like? Sorry Mally is JUST too loud for me first thing in the morning.

Just watched the repeat and I am not sure if Ally mentioned it at all but are there 7 full size items in there? :headbang::yawn:

ugh

Got up 15 minutes early to order mine. Hoping it comes in time for Friday for my work Christmas party!

had a quick look this morning but the combined noise of Mally and Ally was unbearable and £4 95 p and p is taking the P**s!

Just put the repeat on , Helloooooo what the hell does AY look like? Sorry Mally is JUST too loud for me first thing in the morning.

I saw the repeat this morning too and like you - WTF did AY look like - made up with a trowel came to mind!!:happy:

I've ordered the TSV today...I actually thought Ali looked so much better than normal with her Mally face on:clapping:
Seen so many items that I want to get, but no easy-pays:doh:

I nearly fell off my chair when they showed a before and after of Alison.
Could anyone tell me if this has done before ?
I don't think she would have allowed a photo to be taken without a scrap of makeup ?
I did note she allowed the camera to be on her whilst applying face powder, not too close though. :cheeky:

been watching some of the 12 noon hour...I do like Mally but I do wish she wouldn't shout quite so much! And I wish that someone would tell her the difference between taking ten years off your age and taking ten years off your life - I'd be in minus figures by now if I used that lot!:whew:

Wonder who the lady was shopping in Boots that Mally whilst purchasing her tampons took off her dark lipstick and applied her nude lippy.
Will any of You Guys admit to it ?:tongue:

:cheeky:

been watching some of the 12 noon hour...I do like Mally but I do wish she wouldn't shout quite so much! And I wish that someone would tell her the difference between taking ten years off your age and taking ten years off your life - I'd be in minus figures by now if I used that lot!:whew:

What about when Miss Claire told her you shouldn't repeat those two words again on QVC.

QVC conveniently went to a pack shot whilst Mally said she was sorry to say the B C words.

:talking:

What about when Miss Claire told her you shouldn't repeat those two words again on QVC.

QVC conveniently went to a pack shot whilst Mally said she was sorry to say the B C words.

:talking:

either I turned the volume down too low or it was after I left them to it - pray tell, what did she say?!

on a completely different topic I've just been on the Avon website and got a mascara, four lippies, a hydrating booster and a nail care pen for £25.50 - no P & P either..yay!:happy:

She was shouting telling off the makers of translucent powder saying it made users looking old and said bull crap

She was shouting telling off the makers of translucent powder saying it made users looking old and said bull crap

She did indeed, such a lady, and also mentioned that she stopped a complete stranger to help with her make-up in Boots while buying her tampons, classy!

I must admit that I've gone for this one. Wasn't going to (have never bought anything Mally before) but for once I did really think that the makeup looked very nice on ALL the models and Alison - and I think the colours will suit me. At the end of the day I'm a total makeup junkie, so unless it's total crap, I'm sure I'll like it!

Anyone see AY without her make up just now? Made a refreshing change to see her being so upfront :wink: also - her skin is lovely without make up.

Latest posts

Back