Mally 8pm Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So what is Kathy Tayler, chopped liver??:cheeky:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24898

Sorry didnt see Cathy Taylor on air myself, but I agree its brilliant that most of the female presenters are looking so much better these days! Good on all of them! Maybe the head honchos have had a word and told them to make a bit of an effort! hope it lasts although like every woman on the face of the earth, would good day can be followed by god knows how many bad days and vice versa! :bandit:

Anso - i think Ali was wearing LD Mis'behaving from his opulence collection - check out Nails inc Kaberet(mettalic blue/navy) too. I'm picking this up when i'm next in town. I've been looking for the perfect navy for ages. HTH:sun:

Sorry didnt see Cathy Taylor on air myself, but I agree its brilliant that most of the female presenters are looking so much better these days! Good on all of them! Maybe the head honchos have had a word and told them to make a bit of an effort! hope it lasts although like every woman on the face of the earth, would good day can be followed by god knows how many bad days and vice versa! :bandit:

You didn't have to see her, you just had to see the post. As the impication was that there are never any positive thread about presenters...which simply isn't true.

Anyway, moving swiftly along...as no one likes to preached at.:wink2:

Anso - I just picked up a lovely blue by Max Factor, its called Blue Energy, not a true navy but really nice, havent tried it yet though! :happy:

PS BFT - I didnt mean any implication by my post so sorry if it came off that way! :mysmilie_465:

Latest posts

Back