Mally 3 Piece Dare To Be Bold Eye Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally 3 Piece Dare To Be Bold Eye Collection
Item Number: 209551
QVC Price £25.50
One Time Only Price £20.88
P&P £0.00

This three-piece kit from Mally is a rapid route to gorgeous, irresistible eyes, containing a brow pencil, an eyeshadow stick and a buildable mascara. Get the look you've been craving in minutes with this fab set.

Contains:

1 x Brow Beauty Brow Fix (1.26g) - combines soft natural waxes to give natural-looking fullness on all hair colours without stiffness, harsh lines or flaky powders
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick in Copper Rose (1.6g) - your primer, shadow base, and eyeshadow all in one. You can even use it as an eyeliner!
1 x Volumizing Mascara in Black (10ml) - this water-resistant formula is an easy way to get gorgeous, full lashes that last

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209551

another one just popped up

Mally 6 Piece Lips and Eyes Library Collection
Item Number: 209646
QVC Price £31.50
One Time Only Price £25.44
P&P £0.00

Three gorgeous High Shine Liquid Lipsticks that are lip primer, lipstick, gloss and liner in one, and three Eye Amplifying Shadow Liners that can be worn all over the lid as a shadow or used as an eyeliner, with a creamy and blendable texture that's long-wearing and waterproof. This six-piece Lips & Eyes library is so versatile you can show off a different look every day - thanks Mally!

Contains:

1 x High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Starburst (3.5g) - shimmering pink
1 x High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Delish (3.5g) - neutral mauve
1 x High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Mally's Look (3.5g) - soft pink
1 x Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner in Stone (2.8g) - shimmering taupe
1 x Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner in Chestnut (2.8g) - shimmering bronze/brown
1 x Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner in Deep Plum (2.8g) - dark purple

How to use:

High Shine Liquid Lipstick:

Swipe it gently across your lips, and say "ma, ma, ma"

Eye Amplifying Shadow Liner:

Apply the pencil end all over the lid
Use your finger or the smudger to set the shadow
You can also use the smudger to create a more smouldering, smoky eye look
Pair two or more shades to add definition

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.209646

id grab one quick with the free postage

QVC Price £25.50
P&P £0.00

This three-piece kit from Mally is a rapid route to gorgeous, irresistible eyes, containing a brow pencil, an eyeshadow stick and a buildable mascara. Get the look you've been craving in minutes with this fab set.

Contains:

1 x Brow Beauty Brow Fix (1.26g) - combines soft natural waxes to give natural-looking fullness on all hair colours without stiffness, harsh lines or flaky powders
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick in Copper Rose (1.6g) - your primer, shadow base, and eyeshadow all in one. You can even use it as an eyeliner!
1 x Volumizing Mascara in Black (10ml) - this water-resistant formula is an easy way to get gorgeous, full lashes that last

tonights OTO

QVC Price £25.50
P&P £0.00

Contains:

tonights OTO

It has gone down in price, is only £19.44 now

I bought this in September when it was suppose to be an OTO priced £19.44 and no p&p, which is slightly less than buying one of last night's OTO = £22.39 including postage.

Bought 2 ot these last night just for the bow fix, great product, but affordable at a OTO.
I have loads of Mally shadow sticks now - I use them when my eyes are watery as it won't budge

Was the three piecec eye kit OTO on free p&p, because I ordered it before the showing and was charged full p&p.

Not yesterday, LLE but in September 2015 it was (free P&P for Mally's anniversary shows I suppose) normally I'd say challenge Q to refund your p&p but not this time I'm afraid...the OTO price yesterday was still a good deal even with the postage. :mysmilie_59:

I think it's silly having an OTO containing items that were in the TSV. Surely something completely different would have been a better idea?

Latest posts

Back