Mally 22.10.09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveheart

Registered Shopper
I was just wondering if any one had anything to confess. The only thing I can confess to is switching off as I couldn't stand listening to Ali and the guest presenter. One of them is bad enough but the two of them together was more than could take.:sad:

:hi: :flower: Ummm...... I bought another ever colour eye stick cos I love those. I really enjoyed the show this afternoon. I thought Teeny did a bang up job of being Mally's Mini-Me.

I also want to buy the primer even though it's quite siliconey cos I miss having a primer... :(

And there's a kit coming up that contains a couple of other bits and bobs I'd like to try too...

I guess it's time for my monthly splurge! :D :eek:

:hi: :flower: Ummm...... I bought another ever colour eye stick cos I love those. I really enjoyed the show this afternoon. I thought Teeny did a bang up job of being Mally's Mini-Me.

I also want to buy the primer even though it's quite siliconey cos I miss having a primer... :(

And there's a kit coming up that contains a couple of other bits and bobs I'd like to try too...

I guess it's time for my monthly splurge! :D :eek:

I read all about it in the F.A.R.TS. thread.
You have no shame LA. Nothing more to be said then.:sad::sad:

I have to say AY make up does look very good. Luckily i'm only looking because i had to turn the sound down after she started going on about the celebrity looking, red carpet flawless finish diatribe.

This afternoon AY began shrieking at the cameraman about not doing a close up of her lipgloss being applied. I know we've discussed this before but I genuinely don't understand why someone as young as her is so incredibly paranoid about the camera?

PS Love A'kin - I'm still using my 'Malleeeeeeeeeeee' discovery set and it's fab. That shimmer/shape/glow thingymejig is just lovely thank you!

I have to say AY make up does look very good. Luckily i'm only looking because i had to turn the sound down after she started going on about the celebrity looking, red carpet flawless finish diatribe.

I thought AYs make up looked fab as well. I tink she really suits a well defined eye (and a toned down cheek cos even I think she goes a bit mad with the blusher sometimes!)

This afternoon AY began shrieking at the cameraman about not doing a close up of her lipgloss being applied. I know we've discussed this before but I genuinely don't understand why someone as young as her is so incredibly paranoid about the camera?

PS Love A'kin - I'm still using my 'Malleeeeeeeeeeee' discovery set and it's fab. That shimmer/shape/glow thingymejig is just lovely thank you!

Glad to hear it my lovely! I use mine every darn day! I'm busy packing my over night bag for the wedding we're going to this weekend and so far that's the only ting I'm absolutely certain I'm taking. :D

Glad to hear it my lovely! I use mine every darn day! I'm busy packing my over night bag for the wedding we're going to this weekend and so far that's the only ting I'm absolutely certain I'm taking. :D

Then you will shimmer and glow all weekend - showing up the other guests (don't show up the bride though!). Have a lovely time - tell us all about it when you're back - I like good tales.

I was just wondering if any one had anything to confess. The only thing I can confess to is switching off as I couldn't stand listening to Ali and the guest presenter. One of them is bad enough but the two of them together was more than could take.:sad:

"You got it!"

J xx

I don't get that either - especially when she takes such good care of her skin AND keeps out of the sun. How old is she -early 40's? She looks like she hardly has any lines.

I think it's really sad actually that someone who's there to tell us all how to look good, self promotes as a beauty expert with every breath and is supposedly at the top of her game in knowing what skincare to use etc is SO paranoid about having a close up! I mean, it's embarrassing when she does it and makes me wonder what she's so afraid of? Does she not believe in her own spiel about products etc or has she actually got low self esteem which she covers up with all the shouting and screeching and celebrity nonsense talk?

I had to turn the show off as if I heard about Beyonce/Jlo/Beyonce/JLo/Beyonce once more I was going to puke. I don't care what works on them, I want to know what'll work on me!

*rant over*

:cool2:

"You got it!"

J xx

I think they all have to have something "agreeable" to say cos it's telly so you can't just nod and lave dead air soundwise so we get Nina Smashbox's "Exactly" etc...

Ooh I feel a thread coming on! :D

Latest posts

Back