Male or Female?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Do you prefer i.e are you likely to buy from male or female presenters?

i TOTALLY prefer the girls.

I prefer the girls, but will be very interested as they are bringing a new chap into Loccitane on QVC, to do some of the demostrations as they are going to be selling mens toilitries, he works in Regent Street at the moment, and seems a really nice person,

I don;t buy in the hours when certain presenters are on who I don't like. They are male and female.

I'll buy from anyone if I like the item. :)

My daughter hates shopping channels but we were watching Pipa earlier and she says that some of the presenters are almost hypnotic and make you want to buy.

Has P McKenna been giving lessons? :eek:

interesting, lemme think Charlie and Dale V Anne and Sarah? gotta be the boys !

Red, sorry go off topic here, but is it you with an apple mac that can't watch the video's on qvc ?

Sorry if wrong person, it may be Red lol

confused is me..

Red, sorry go off topic here, but is it you with an apple mac that can't watch the video's on qvc ?

Sorry if wrong person, it may be Red lol

confused is me..

It wasn't me, but I do have a Mac and can't watch the videos on qvc: do you have any tips? (I CAN watch the videos on qvc usa!)

the male (presenters) of the species bore me.....Now if we had someone who looked a bit rough and ready and flung open jewellery boxes in a masculine couldn't-give-a-toss-what's-inside kind of way i might be more interested.:p

the male (presenters) of the species bore me.....Now if we had someone who looked a bit rough and ready and flung open jewellery boxes in a masculine couldn't-give-a-toss-what's-inside kind of way i might be more interested.:p

oooo me three Mrs J. I do like the female presenters best though.:D

I'm with Grovesy and Sleeping Beauty, the item is the important thing. However I can't watch some presenters for very long so I don't always see what is being sold. LOL:)

I was just thinking how much I liked Claudia as a presenter. But I think that Anthony has a very good presentation technique even though I don't think he is my kind of person.

Latest posts

Back