M. Asam Perfect Teint II

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

eeh I say, isnt that Flora Mare very expensive? maybe I'm getting mixed up with another brand. Didnt know it was part of M Asam though, always appears to be a sort of cottage industry (well the way its production is described!).

eeh I say, isnt that Flora Mare very expensive? maybe I'm getting mixed up with another brand. Didnt know it was part of M Asam though, always appears to be a sort of cottage industry (well the way its production is described!).

No, 200mls size pots of face cream hence why loads started buying. At last QVC have a reasonable priced brand, think cheaper than Judith Williams. Its very highly scented though it seems. Never tried it but then never had the urge either.

I was having a poke around for business information, and it seems that M Asam and Flora Mare come under the umbrella of 4Ever Young GmBH, with Marcus Asam and Axel Ruth listed as the two chief execs. This same company also makes a large range of perfumes and is described as being one of Germany's largest exporters in the cosmetics field, but I haven't been able to find a list of any other brands they may own or manufacture for. The spiel from Axel implies that he started his own small business after getting in partnership with scientists, but I guess it proves they can cover anything up with clever-speak. Although his products aren't bad.

I wondered if Judith Williams was part of this too, but it appears not, her company is based elsewhere.

Having said that, I still swear by Elizabeth Grant products. Very nice to use and much better value.

I was having a poke around for business information, and it seems that M Asam and Flora Mare come under the umbrella of 4Ever Young GmBH, with Marcus Asam and Axel Ruth listed as the two chief execs. This same company also makes a large range of perfumes and is described as being one of Germany's largest exporters in the cosmetics field, but I haven't been able to find a list of any other brands they may own or manufacture for. The spiel from Axel implies that he started his own small business after getting in partnership with scientists, but I guess it proves they can cover anything up with clever-speak. Although his products aren't bad.

I wondered if Judith Williams was part of this too, but it appears not, her company is based elsewhere.

Having said that, I still swear by Elizabeth Grant products. Very nice to use and much better value.

In former times, Axel Ruth was a mod at Germany's HSE24, as was Judith Williams before she started her own skincare range. By the way, she started her own thing right after the most successful skincare label there (Ricarda M.) left the channel. Judith's skincare and her bodycare are made in Austria, by a company called Cura Beauty. she also owns a small part of that company.

8M.) Asam (the company) has been in the cosmetics industry for ages, they produce for other skincare labels (they never tell the names), but they also produce e.g. cheap liquid hand soap in those plastic pump-dispensers, the ones no one has ever heard of the names of...;-)

Me too, I venture off and try other IW beauty but I always end up back with Elizabeth Grant.

Latest posts

Back