M. Asam Perfect Teint II

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
http://www.qvcuk.com/M.-Asam-Perfec...ct.218579.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-218579

Has anyone tried this Perfect Teint stuff? The duo with the moisturiser they are showing today seems a good price but the reviews either say it's useless or it's brilliant so I'm confused! I've got an unopened jar of Flora Mare 4Ever Young Wrinkle Filler - do you know if they are the same or one is much better than the other maybe?

I've just watched the video and if you look closely after the model finished with her forehead and moved on to the crows feet, she started moving her forehead again, and it was just as before she did anything. When she finished with the crows feet she was doing her best not to smile or squint.

I've just watched the video and if you look closely after the model finished with her forehead and moved on to the crows feet, she started moving her forehead again, and it was just as before she did anything. When she finished with the crows feet she was doing her best not to smile or squint.

I must admit I was taken in by the demo earlier. I thought the product might help me disguise the little crinkles at the side of my mouth but if the effect is so temporary, I'm definitely not interested. I shall have to have a look at the video. I should really use up the Flora Mare anyway. Thanks.

I must admit I was taken in by the demo earlier. I thought the product might help me disguise the little crinkles at the side of my mouth but if the effect is so temporary, I'm definitely not interested. I shall have to have a look at the video. I should really use up the Flora Mare anyway. Thanks.

I was also taken by the video at first it was very impressive how the lines just vanished.

Don't waste your money or postage. I have tried every way possible to apply and even used as a primer still no good and the effects only last a couple of minutes. Best and cheapest alternative I have found is from Olay but it has become very hard to find.

I had tried the the first version of it, Perfect Teint, and it worked, but the effect was not too long and it took a while to figure out the right amount to use, you only need a little. With Perfect Teint II I had the problem with the consistency because I think they changed it. The product was creating those not-so-nice little pieces you get when using a rubber. After all, it is silicone.
I don't know if it is similar to the Flora Mare product, but Flora Mare as a company belongs to M. Asam.

M. Asam Perfect Teint II

I tried it years ago and couldn't get on with it, I swapped it with a FM on this board for another M Asam product... which still didn't do anything for me and ended up in the bin. I do know some found the product great but it was not for me. Not a big help, but I wouldn't buy another of that product....

I only saw a bit of a presentation on this but when the model used it her wrinkles almost disappeared but when Huntley applied it I couldn't really see much difference. Perhaps as someone else posted earlier it works better if you put it on and don't move a muscle lol.

Years ago, I used to buy it from IW - when it was just Perfect Teint. It took a little practise to get used to but you did get a temporary fix. When the "improved" II version came out they had it on a nice offer for a really big jar and I found it to be rubbish. As has been said it has a marshmallowy texture but kind of bobbles no-matter how careful you are. The lady who still does the demming is very clever at arranging her skin to its best advantage. The ordinary moisturisers were very good but I had to switch brands when M Asam left IW a couple of years ago and I couldnt buy it anywhere.

So many of the blurring or wrinkle filling cosmetics are so much the emperor's new clothes... unless the product is tightening the skin, how can it really do anything? We can't sit there like showroom dummies all day to look smooth and wrinkle-free. I've noticed the products that do work for me definitely have a noticeable tightening effect (Gatineau Strategie Jeunesse Neck cream, Decleor Hydrotenseur eye serum). All the blurring products are frankly rubbish unless you're trying to take the perfect selfie and therefore put them on to strike a particular pose then capture it in pixels.

I have recently rediscovered Judith Williams Magic Makeup and it seems to suit me at the moment, it’s slightly blurring too. I didn’t like it at first and sent it back, then had one in my goodie bag and I used it once and left as my skin was pale in winter. I think Judith needs to do a lighter shade. I went to Boots and Superdrug last weekend and tried all BB and CC creams as thought I didn’t want to pay QVC prices but nothing came close to Magic Makeup. I will probably stop using it towards winter because of the pigment in it. It will suit Fair shade onwards, not Porcelain.

I don't know if it is similar to the Flora Mare product, but Flora Mare as a company belongs to M. Asam.

Like Moth, I didn't know that either. I did have a very slight suspicion but thanks for confirming.

So many of the blurring or wrinkle filling cosmetics are so much the emperor's new clothes... unless the product is tightening the skin, how can it really do anything? We can't sit there like showroom dummies all day to look smooth and wrinkle-free. I've noticed the products that do work for me definitely have a noticeable tightening effect (Gatineau Strategie Jeunesse Neck cream, Decleor Hydrotenseur eye serum). All the blurring products are frankly rubbish unless you're trying to take the perfect selfie and therefore put them on to strike a particular pose then capture it in pixels.

Good point and I think that's what I was expecting of this Perfect Teint cream. Now I see the distinction, it makes sense that the effectiveness of this M. Asam cream would be short-lived. Thanks for this.

Interesting that everyone seems to agree the M. Asam PTII is not worth the money. I am so glad I asked. Thanks, everyone. I have spent far too much the past few days and I woke up this morning quite relieved that I could cross this off the list. I must remember that anything which seems too good to be true most probably actually is.

I prefer M.Asam's Magic Finish to the JW Magic Make Up simply because it isn't as scented, but the flip side is JW's product is in a tube which I prefer to finger-dipping in a pot. A note of caution: the Flora Mare "The Tinted" is darker than the other two similar products.

Has anyone tried the Judith Williams BB cream - there's BOGOF offer on the curabeauty site - 2 x 30ml tubes for £12 seems worth a try! I'm not sure this product has ever been sold on QVC. Link

I wish I'd read this thread before I ordered this last night. It will be returned if it's rubbish.

Has anyone tried the Judith Williams BB cream - there's BOGOF offer on the curabeauty site - 2 x 30ml tubes for £12 seems worth a try! I'm not sure this product has ever been sold on QVC. Link

No, sorry, I only use / have tried the face creams and serums, (and two of the body creams) don't know the BB cream. But in Germany, the miracle make-up, which you put on with a brush, has very good reviews.

I prefer M.Asam's Magic Finish to the JW Magic Make Up simply because it isn't as scented, but the flip side is JW's product is in a tube which I prefer to finger-dipping in a pot. A note of caution: the Flora Mare "The Tinted" is darker than the other two similar products.

I was trying to search for some info and it seems that it's coming to QVC, perhaps end of June for her visit. But this may be an old item too, I can't tell.
http://www.qvcuk.com/Judith-Williams-Phytomineral-BB-Cream-30ml.product.204670.html

Found some reviews, all five stars but cannot find the video.
http://www.hse24.at/Kosmetik/Judith...egecreme-pu78130734.html#productTabNavigation

Latest posts

Back