Lyndsay ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lindsey Carr selling some Tree of Life earrings.

"They've got a huge amount of silver" (0.78 grams) - and they're "so wearable".

Thanks for that genius idea Lindsey. I was going to buy them to eat - but now you mention it, wearing them seems such a great idea!
You have to love her, don't you (no, actually, I don't...). She's the Alice Tinker of Gemporia, dim as the proverbial dark night (my Dad used to say 'dim as a Toc H lamp', but I think that was an army saying....)

You have to love her, don't you (no, actually, I don't...). She's the Alice Tinker of Gemporia, dim as the proverbial dark night (my Dad used to say 'dim as a Toc H lamp', but I think that was an army saying....)

She's useless and says nothing useful whatsoever.

Within the last hour, she's been selling some Tanzanite jewellery. No mention of carat weights of the stones. No mention of gram weights of gold. These were her descriptions:

"A lovely amount of Tanzanite all the way through this"
"Gorgeous amount of White Zircon all the way around this"
"The amazing amount of White Zircon surrounding the amazing Tanzanite"
"A beautiful legacy Tanzanite wrapped in an amazing amount of gold".

Two of those pieces were Lorique items priced at over £2000. Yeah, they're only spending £2250 of their hard-earned money Lindsey - I'm sure they don't want to know how many grams of gold they're getting for their money or how many carats of gemstones they're going to get.

She then says: "That's already as the lowest possible price we can bring to you - but we're going to do something even more amazing for you if you're quick." - and the price drops by £200. Well, then it wasn't at the "lowest possible price" before then was it Lindsey.........

"A trilliant cut. This is the best cut because Tiffany's launched this many years ago". Really Lindsey?

I'm going to try that line when I sell my old Ford Mondeo car. "It has an engine. This is the best car because Bentley launched cars with engines many years ago".

Oh, and Lindsey also sold a necklace with an extender incorporated into the design. No mention of how long the extender was though. She just said "an amazing extender drop on this". Thanks for that valuable information Lindsey...........

Once she finished selling the jewellery, she sold a candle - but not just any old candle. This candle had a Chrysantheum sent. NOT Chrysanthemum. This was a rare Chrysantheum that only Lindsey has heard of.

Oh, and to round off, she said "Make sure you're joining us as soon as you can". Well, if they're tuned in, they've already joined you Lindsey - and if they aren't tuned in, they can't hear you telling you to join them because THEY'RE NOT TUNED IT!

Seriously, anyone could do that job if that's the limit of the 'knowledge' that is dished out. What part of any of what she said requires GIA AJP 'knowledge'?

It's a million miles away from the genuinely knowledgeable days of Scott Worsfold or Rae Carpenter.

I've come to the conclusion that Lindsey is even worse than Jess Foley. I'm not sure how that is possible - but Lindsey has somehow managed it.

I've listened to her for the past half an hour, and literally, every single item she's sold has been described as "It's just amazing".

No technical information whatsoever. Just constant repetitions of "It's absolutely beautiful", "It's just amazing" or "it's just gorgeous".

She's just sold a 924 carat Clear Quartz tealight holder. She claimed that if she was to bring us 924 carats in anything else, we'd be looking at over £1000. Righto Lindsey!

She was honest about not knowing much about the healing side of Clear Quartz though. No surprise really. She doesn't know much about anything.

She's just sold a 924 carat Clear Quartz tealight holder. She claimed that if she was to bring us 924 carats in anything else, we'd be looking at over £1000. Righto Lindsey!
That leaves the world open. carats of? Diamonds, rubies, granite, talc, asbestos, tanzanite?? I would imagine that 924 carats of diamonds would be worth a tad more than clear quartz.

I've come to the conclusion that Lindsey is even worse than Jess Foley. I'm not sure how that is possible - but Lindsey has somehow managed it.

I've listened to her for the past half an hour, and literally, every single item she's sold has been described as "It's just amazing".

No technical information whatsoever. Just constant repetitions of "It's absolutely beautiful", "It's just amazing" or "it's just gorgeous".

She was honest about not knowing much about the healing side of Clear Quartz though. No surprise really. She doesn't know much about anything.
Mind blowing!

Gemporia must be in trouble if Lyndsay is going to be their "prime time" Presenter, I haven't watched for a long time and having suffered half an hour of her it will be a long time till I watch again, awful.

Gemporia must be in trouble if Lyndsay is going to be their "prime time" Presenter, I haven't watched for a long time and having suffered half an hour of her it will be a long time till I watch again, awful.
If my poor memory serves, (I channel hop) I saw her earlier on one day and at nigh on 11pm too. She was in the process of thanking the viewers for staying with her for 8 hours.

That leaves the world open. carats of? Diamonds, rubies, granite, talc, asbestos, tanzanite?? I would imagine that 924 carats of diamonds would be worth a tad more than clear quartz.

It was my poor wording. She meant 924 of Clear Quartz - but in anything other than a tealight.

That's what I thought. I think she's got it simply because she's the only one left that will go in that time slot rather than because she's good.

Ellis won't shift to night time. Angeline won't shift to night time. Kate has said that mornings are ideal for her because of her kid. Steph also has kids and probably can't do lates. That leaves............ Lindsey.

Bring back Hattie. All is forgiven.

Has Hattie already left then if they’re putting Ms Carr on ‘Prime Time’ already because she’s starting from tomorrow according to the advert that I saw earlier?

Has Hattie already left then if they’re putting Ms Carr on ‘Prime Time’ already because she’s starting from tomorrow according to the advert that I saw earlier?
No Hattie is doing afternoons during October

Lindsey Carr flogging some birthstone earrings:

"You just pop them through your ear and fasten them at the back"

Thanks for the clarification Lindsey. Here was me going to stick them on with sellotape.

Then she flogs a Csarite ring. The price is at £799.

"We're going to take £100 off the price"

Next price drop is £499...............

That was £300 when I went to school.

Latest posts

Back