Lyndsay ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don’t know if MenoMy is a partnership with Steve’s wife Sarah and Angeline. If Angeline is leaving Gemporia jewelry presenting, I think we will still see her selling MenoMy supplements on Gemporia the way Primal and CBD is sold. Steve needs to make money having a 75% stake according to the company info.

I don’t know if MenoMy is a partnership with Steve’s wife Sarah and Angeline. If Angeline is leaving Gemporia jewelry presenting, I think we will still see her selling MenoMy supplements on Gemporia the way Primal and CBD is sold. Steve needs to make money having a 75% stake according to the company info.
Just when I thought she was going yeahhh, now, I think you could be right she will be back. Like a recurring nightmare!! I find her obnoxious.

It certainly looks as if it is, looking at the website, which has had more attention paid to it than Gem Collector's has ever had! A lot of the products do seem to be re-branding of Primal (pills, Drink Me Gorgeous) and You BamBoo bedding.

The 'About Us' page, if you read it dispassionately, is an attempt to create a need, where one might not really exist, and say "we're the only ones who can supply that need you didn't know existed".

In answer to your question though, the old Galileia Morganite (the mine closed around 10 years ago), in my opinion, was one of the best Morganite's you could buy. It's more of a peachy-pink rather than a pure pink, but unlike a lot of other Morganite, which is almost colourless, it does tend to be strong in colour. It also tends to be fairly clean too.

I have a gorgeous Galileia Morganite that I bought from Gem Collector about 12 years ago. Completely natural. REALLY strong in colour. Gorgeous stone. I think I paid about £30 for it. Back when you could get really good quality stones at good prices from TGGC / Gem Collector.

These days, they'd charge that for an irradiated Zambezia 'Morganite' that is almost colourless and, highly likely, started out as a Goshenite before they nuked it to try to get the slightest bit of pink hue from it.
Stephanie has these untreated Galileia, amongst others (I cherry-picked a couple - the oval Lorique looked washed out). To be fair, they're corkers.

Screenshot_2024-09-22-09-09-40-941.jpeg

Screenshot_2024-09-22-09-11-22-245.jpeg

Latest posts

Back