Luxury Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
Just caught a glimpse of a Luxury Jewellery Hour and they had a bracelet on for over £2000, yes you heard correct over £2,000!! The P&P was £5.95, how do they work that out then. I was charged that for two dozen tea lights and samplers the other day so why the same for a bracelet worth a few grand - wheres the insurance element?! QVC's P&P is an utter joke.

I moaned the other day cause I had ordered two of the same item and had half price P&P for the second but they came banded together with white plastic tape with one label on, which meant they went by one lot of weight not two separate ones and therefore they fell into one price bracket not two duplicate ones. The postage would have been the same value therefore for one as against two as they were strapped together. The girl said we gets loads of complaints like that I will pass it on .... yeah right that will make a load of difference. I object to paying £7.42 for one parcel of two boxes strapped together, rip off! And the Hermes lady said they get paid per parcel so by strapping them together means they only get paid delivery for one parcel not two, but we don't get charged for just one do we, QVC is the only one winning here.

Last edited:
I would think that is a breach of what they say on air. I would take it up with OFT.

Latest posts

Back