Luxform Set of 4 Large Solar Lights TSV 17/05/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keep up the good work Supercool. It's a shame you can't pick the TSV products for us - you'd do a better job than these lights. It's going to be wall to wall Gill Gauntlett all day. Hope her dad's had his balcony strengthened to cope with yet more lights.

CC

Luxform Set of 4 Large Crackle Ball Colour Changing Solar Lights
Item Number: 505716
QVC Price £24.00
Today's Special Value Price £19.78
P&P £5.95

A set of four garden lights powered by solar panels, featuring crackle-glass orbs that glow atop tall, elegant, stainless steel finished stands with a stake hidden in the foot of each, allowing them to simply and easily be placed into the ground outdoors. These bestselling and beautifully-designed Luxform lights are perfect for setting the mood on relaxing summer evenings, lining the path outside your home, or switched to colour-changing mode to create an exciting atmosphere at parties or barbecues.

Energy-saving - cable-free and solar charged, these lights come with a 10,000 hour LED bulb life and arrive pre-charged with 6 - 8 hours runtime so you can enjoy them straight away.

Lighten up - when set to Warm White mode each globe emits an enchanting moonlit glow, and with just the flick of a switch they change to a multi-colour display of red, green and blue - perfect for celebrations!

Tall enough to stand out in borders
Stakes are retractable from within the pole for ease of use and safer storage
Brushed stainless steel finish
Quality crackle glass globes
Each light includes an amorphous solar panel
Switch between Warm White and Red/Green/Blue modes
On/off switch
Easily wiped clean
Outdoor use only
Assembled light (h x w): 60cm x 12cm (23.6" x 4.7")

Contains:

4 x large crackle ball colour changing solar lights

Please note: small pull tab must be removed from each light to activate

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.505716

15000 posts. How fabulous is that. Thank you for all of your detective work. Much appreciated.

I bought the smaller version of these a couple of years ago and as far as i can see the only difference is the size but beware the rain did ingress into the switches and rusted them up i managed to repair by sealing them but you should not have to do that bad design as far as i am concerned.

Latest posts

Back