Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 8/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I mis-read it as Miracle Gro! Watch out Richard Jackson, Lulu's after your gardening spot on QVC!

Jude xx

Any idea on the price please?

its on the web now for £39.96 + £4.95 postage

Lulu Miracle Glo Collection. This four-piece set features tried and tested products loved by you, including Troubleshooter Neck and Bust Cream, Glory Days moisturiser and the skin-polishing Blast to the Past Dermabrasion, plus a brand new make-up must-have - Miracle Glo Perfecting Lotion. Combine these four skincare treats and you have the perfect formula for smooth, flawless and younger-looking skin.

Contains:

1 x Miracle Glo Perfecting Lotion (60ml) – this brand new product is a bridge between skincare and make-up – it helps fill in lines and open pores to give you a flawless base. Can be used on bare skin or over make-up an be used on bare skin or over make-up to create a dewy, healthy looking complexion
1 x Perfecting Brush - features bi-level bristles that allow for even distribution, designed to optimise application of the Perfecting Lotion
1 x Blast to the Past Dermabrasion (15ml) – features professional-grade magnesium oxide crystals to gently buff away dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling and looking fresh and smooth with a rosy glow
1 x Troubleshooter Neck and Bust Cream (45ml) - helps to visibly reduce the signs of ageing on the neck, jaw line and chest area
1 x Glory Days Day Cream (45ml) – this daily moisturiser is perfect for hydrating a dull, lifeless complexion and instantly plumping your skin. Its unique formulation not only moisturises but also acts as the perfect primer so your make-up stays put

I hope people have better sense than to buy products from that old hag! Any youthfulness on her part almost certainly owes more to expensive cosmetic surgery and treatments than a few drops of lotus flower in a mineral oil / vaseline base! Like she only just discovered the secrets of eternal youth and decided to share them out of the goodness of her heart!?? Come on! Wake up peeps! This woman is right up there with Uri Geller and Sarah Shurety. They make a living by peddling their celeb rubbish. I am sick of being patronised by so-called "stars" and "celebs." As if they know better than everyone else?! I don't need Bono to tell me that there are millions starving in this world. He is in a better position do do more about it than I can! So why doesn't he just go and do it?! There are probably some products in Savers that are better than Lulu's time bomb. There is an excellent brand called Derma V10 that does some amazing products and they cost next to nothing!

OMG.. her sister has now been brought in to demonstrate the goods... ye gods!!! :doh: I just thought she'd over brushed her cheek it was so red, not a good advert....and she pulled a weird face. Bet the QVC models weren't too happy with her taking their place. :giggle:

daydreamer

Wonder how long Lulu will surivive at QVC, Anne said this morning they had sold 2500 of the TSV!!

I hope people have better sense than to buy products from that old hag! Any youthfulness on her part almost certainly owes more to expensive cosmetic surgery and treatments than a few drops of lotus flower in a mineral oil / vaseline base! Like she only just discovered the secrets of eternal youth and decided to share them out of the goodness of her heart!?? Come on! Wake up peeps! This woman is right up there with Uri Geller and Sarah Shurety. They make a living by peddling their celeb rubbish. I am sick of being patronised by so-called "stars" and "celebs." As if they know better than everyone else?! I don't need Bono to tell me that there are millions starving in this world. He is in a better position do do more about it than I can! So why doesn't he just go and do it?! There are probably some products in Savers that are better than Lulu's time bomb. There is an excellent brand called Derma V10 that does some amazing products and they cost next to nothing!

I bought some of that Derma v10 cream from Poundland( love a good old session in there!) and it was great- a kind of fragrance free emollient cream like E45.

Well done Bauble! I recommend applying it at night particularly after a shower. It's one of my favourite products. I used to have really bad acne and took some strong medications / laser treatments to sort it out. Now people always actually comment on how good my skin looks. This means a lot to me as for so many years I hated my skin. The Derma V10 cream has given it a real glow. Recently when considering my employment options many people suggested I should become a model, but instead I'm going into the Army. It's obviously a tough environment but I can still discretely maintain my appearance whilst being a bit ruff at the same time! I will take plenty of the Derma V10 serum for sure!

Well done Bauble! I recommend applying it at night particularly after a shower. It's one of my favourite products. I used to have really bad acne and took some strong medications / laser treatments to sort it out. Now people always actually comment on how good my skin looks. This means a lot to me as for so many years I hated my skin. The Derma V10 cream has given it a real glow. Recently when considering my employment options many people suggested I should become a model, but instead I'm going into the Army. It's obviously a tough environment but I can still discretely maintain my appearance whilst being a bit ruff at the same time! I will take plenty of the Derma V10 serum for sure!

MODEL or army. Are you mad, why not give the modelling a go Julius, more money and less

danger IMO

julius - if you want to join the army, good for you but why not get on the books of a model agent as well - bit of part time work maybe? (i'll take 10% thenkyu)

Latest posts

Back