Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 21/7/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't even find the bottles, packaging nice to look at - if I had it, it would be in a cupboard not on display - and that's the truth. I am the first to say that what's inside a jar, tube, bottle is what matters, but honestly girls and boys, you do like something nice to look at too.

I just don't like the range, and yes, I have tried it, and yes, Lulu was speaking such a lot of drivel last night, I watched for only 15 minutes then went to bed, without making a purchase.

I don't even find the bottles, packaging nice to look at - if I had it, it would be in a cupboard not on display - and that's the truth. I am the first to say that what's inside a jar, tube, bottle is what matters, but honestly girls and boys, you do like something nice to look at too.

I just don't like the range, and yes, I have tried it, and yes, Lulu was speaking such a lot of drivel last night, I watched for only 15 minutes then went to bed, without making a purchase.

I certainly share your sentiments. I cannot stand the woman! I watched the morning repeat and thought what a load of claptrap she was spouting. I can't stand her singing but nevertheless just wish she would stick to her day job!

Is it me, or does anyone else think of a certain estee lauder perfume, when they hear youth juice mentioned?

Either Lulu has lost loads of weight, or more likely the botox and fillers have been stopped, because she looked wide eyed and manic when over exaggerating her products - Alison looked positively blooming by comparison. There's a reason that Lu is still single and it came across as obviously why when she's on screen.

He face looks so false ....can't kid me and many others love .......don't care if you Sang Man Who Sold The World...by Bowie...you're not selling that stuff to me :giggle:

Lulu can sing? Really? :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_510:

I have joined the forum although been reading it for some time. I have noticed that the range on QVC no longer has Lulu's name on it. So why are they referring to it as Lulu's Timebomb?

OMGG!! Old Lu & JF on the six o clock show. Double the verbal crappy diarrhoea:mysmilie_13:

Reaches for the remote { but has noticed that once again JF's hair is a disgrace ! }

They've got some other lady joining in the presentation - is this a changing of the guard for presenting Time Bomb in future? If so, will she have to pretend that Lulu was personally, and directly, involved in creating the range...?

Ali Young is a very good actress, she's missed her calling. She can sit next to these skincare gurus with a straight face, it makes me laugh which I don't think is the intention, either that or she's paid very well, I suspect the latter.

I just think some of these older singers etc are just so blinking pampered and fawned over ....
Lu Lu is in La La land .....I already foggy headed with midlife ...I don't want to join her too lol

Latest posts

Back