Lulu

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Well, the secret;s out! There is a piece on Facebook today about her skin care, it is taken from Womans Weekly and is an advert for a skin regime, available for £3.95 p&p. it hints, but does not state, that Lulu uses this. whole article about her youthful skin but no mention of her time bomb. bet Q are pleased with that!

The stuff they mention I ordered a while ago. it is ok, no better or worse than any other, and full size jars, cannot say I look any younger tho.

DO NOT ORDER FROM FACEBOOK!

It is an auto delivery thing, many have been caught out. You think you are getting a trail with only paying the £3.95 shipping, then a few days later £70+ will be removed from your account. Then more money and as the company is really in the US you have a hell of a job cancelling. Someone on here got caught out.

Just Google free skin care trail on Facebook. They also do the raspberry weight loss scam as well. Same idea, think its a trail when you are really joining a auto delivery scheme.

Thank you very much for the advice Donna - have had lengthy talks with my bank - and they had already blocked my card as it is a foreign company, they are issueing me with a new card so hope that will take care of it. thank you again. will never buy off facebook again, nor anything online unless it is from reputable companies.

These things should be illegal IMO. Mum was interested in the "Sub-D" promotion that was advertised somewhere and wanted to order. It was only when I started looking at the T&Cs that I realised what she would have been committing to and advised her not to order. If they don't expressly state that you're entering into one of these schemes on the advertising then it should be pulled. Fair enough if you want to commit but too many get conned it seems.

RuthMay

If you have any outstanding easy pays on your old card dont forget to go into your Q account and change the details - I had such bother when my card was renewed when the expiry date ended.

Latest posts

Back